Company Description|Job Description
Founded in 2004 & trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations & individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft & take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles & become scalable, reliable & secure. We come to work everyday knowing we're helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don't let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us & our values are at the helm of how we work together. It's our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We're adults, & we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics & trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, & peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds & experiences, & united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
Pluralsight is looking for an EMEA Digital Demand Marketing Manager to work with leadership to define, plan, & implement the digital demand generation strategy & activity for the EMEA region. This includes optimisation of digital programs, campaign planning, & lead management. Located in our new Dublin, Ireland office, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow & shape the marketing function in EMEA, while working closely with the international sales, field, & HQ digital marketing teams.
Who you are:
- Self starter with minimal supervision
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Sales & other stakeholders
- Strong project management capabilities, including the ability to accurately specify project timeframes, dependencies & risk factors
- Strong process-orientation & problem solving skills
- Ability to translate business requirements into action plan & deliverables
- Extremely organized & highly motivated
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment
What you'll own:
- Manage the marketing calendar for EMEA multi-channel lead generation programmes to deliver the marketing originated & marketing influenced revenue targets & ensure the international sales team achieves new & expansion targets
- In partnership with HQ, develop, implement, & manage the EMEA digital marketing strategy to ensure all channels & content are effectively optimised. These channels include: content syndication, PPC, SEO, paid social, email nurture, direct mail, & others
- Lead digital marketing projects within the region - the go-to digital marketing expert
- Work closely with sales leaders, field marketers, & other regional stakeholders to best align digital activities with company goals
- Work closely with sales & telemarketing teams to improve lead quality & conversion of leads
- Work with the Corporate Marketing team to localise global campaigns & review, translate, & tailor campaigns for the EMEA target markets
- Coordinate strategy, budget, & implementation of programs with HQ in Farmington, Utah
- Liaise with the field & event marketing team to ensure pre- & post-event deliverables from our in-person events
- Evaluate data to identify trends & opportunities across the digital market. Making recommendations & changes based on results to continually increase conversion rates
- Provide regular reports to the marketing & sales leadership for activities undertaken & performance of campaigns
Experience you'll need:
- 5+ years in a Digital Demand Marketing role, preferably at a SaaS company
- 2+ Experience with a Marketing Automation Platform (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, etc.) & Salesforce
- Experience in executing account-based marketing campaigns