About this role:
Partner Operations oversees all operations, strategy, & execution for our transit solutions around the world. As a Principal, you will lead a diverse array of projects directly impacting operational, financial, & commercial performance. You will set strategy & lead end-to-end projects in areas including operational processes, P&L performance, supply & demand balancing, partner engagement, & product design/improvement. As a senior member of the team you will regularly collaborate with Partner Success, Product, Finance, & our Global Operations team to drive continuous improvement across a portfolio of services.
What Youll Do:
- Identify & solve problems in real time - collaborate with our Global Operations team to create solutions for problems as they arise across all aspects of our operations (e.g. supply, economics, driver growth, marketing, customer support)
- Set aggressive P&L targets & develop the solutions to achieve them
- Lead strategy sessions with partners, helping them develop & grow a fully operational on-demand transit system
- Drive growth in the business by leveraging key learnings from active services to shape our product features & operational practices
- Galvanize other teams (partner ops teams, finance, data science, product, senior management) to achieve long-term goals, unlock new value, & set Via up for scale
- Collaborate with our world-class product & engineering team to prioritize product pipelines & brainstorm, design, & test new products in new markets
Who You Are:
- Able to own large, complex, cross-functional projects end-to-end & drive to results
- A great communicator. You are excited to bring operational concepts & new products to life in front of a group of external partners & stakeholders
- Comfortable with analytical tools (e.g., Excel, Tableau, SQL, Python) & a willingness to further develop this skill set
- No problem is too big or small. Willing & excited to engage on operational details & get into the weeds
- Excited to mentor & manage Associate & Associate Principal team members
- 5+ years of work experience, likely at a high-growth startup, established tech company, consulting, or financial firm
- Hold a Bachelors Degree
What Catches Our Eye:
- Demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement
- MBA is a plus but not required
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities & transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, & operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive & authentic workplace. If youre excited about this role but your past experience doesnt align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, & voices are welcomed & celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.