Location: Carteret, NJ or Los Angeles, CA
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating products that merge high-design with modern technology to provide at-home access to live streaming & on demand fitness classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors & content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind & body all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks & continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. We put our users, members, & customers first & we obsess over every touch point of the member experience be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best & encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
WHAT YOULL DO:
The Master Scheduler will be based in one of Pelotons reverse logistics operations. In this role you will be responsible for planning, directing, & coordinating reverse logistics resources throughout the network to optimize & balance demand & supply by performing the following duties.
- Manage reverse logistics master planning, including capacity, materials, manpower, & equipment from NPI to sustaining to EOL
- Drive end-to-end demand & supply integration modeling & loading processes among refurb operations network
- Work closely with material procurement team to optimize inventory & ensure zero down time associate to material commit delivery
- Own KOI matrix to maximize output, optimize inventory DOS/ITO, inventory aging, strategically justify operational cost associate with reverse logistics supply chain activities
- Advise refurb workforces regarding day-to-day, short term, & mid term priority of requests.
- Monitor & proactively address issues that impact performance to committed output, lead-time, response time, & inventory goals.
- Coordinate with & train inventory specialists in refurb network to manage daily output, inventory integrity, & related materials availability issues.
- Provide input to management to reschedule operations in the event of design changes, labor & material shortages, backlogs, & other potential schedule interruptions.
- B.S. Industrial/Production Engineering with 5+ years of experience in manufacturing factory (PCBA & System Integration)
- Or Master degree - Industrial/Production Engineering with at least 2+ years of experience in manufacturing factory (PCBA & System Integration)
- Experience in material planning, production/demand planning analysis in manufacturing environment.
- Must have experience with major ERP & WMS system
- Think beyond the boundaries & challenge the status-quo
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of the function & Peloton business.
- Experience on Microsoft Suite of Office products
- Read, analyze & interpret common scientific & technical journals; Write reports, business correspondence & procedure manuals; Effectively communicate with managers & employees of the organization.