Chiefs mission is to build the most powerful network focused on connecting & supporting female leaders. With members who are at the C-Level or are rising VPs, Chief is the only organization designed for women seated at the table. Read about us in Forbes, Inc., & watch us on the Today Show.
Launched in early 2019, Chief is a Series A stage start-up backed by General Catalyst, Inspired Capital, Primary Ventures, & other top-tier investors. Were headquartered in New York City, with membership also in LA, Chicago, SF, & Boston. Currently, we have Clubhouses in NY, LA, & Chicago.
About the Role:
The General Manager, Core will lead a cross-functional team to manage Chief's key service Core. Core is a group-based journey focused on executive development. Each group is led by a top-tier executive coach, or Guide, & is focused on helping Chief members level up with a peer board of advisors curated just for them. This role will be responsible for overseeing the entire Core program & vision, delivering a best-in-class experience for Members & Guides as the organization scales exponentially. This role will report to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Drive the strategic growth & vision of the Core service as Chief grows exponentially in number of Core Groups & Guides, across multiple markets.
- Set & own key service level KPIs to ensure we are tracking toward broader business goals
- Delegate resources effectively (P&L, team, & time) to ensure team is operating efficiently at scale
- Structure & lead cross-functional Core team
- Oversee effective resourcing to ensure Core participants & Guides are set up for success
What Were Looking For:
- 12-15 years of work experience, start-up experience a plus
- Exceptional EQ with an operational skillset you can set vision & strategy, while supporting the operations of scaling
- Significant experience across operations & people management
- Significant experience scaling organizational structures across multiple markets
- Deep expertise working with customers or key stakeholders, & managing large & diverse teams
- Strong executive presence & communication skills, with an ability to influence across an organization
- Proven track record of success operating best-in-class programs & services for customers
- Experience with a membership organization a plus
- Ability to track key metrics & understand their importance to broader business goals
- Passion for the Companys mission, positioning & brand to empower women in business & spark change from the top
- BA/BS required
Why Youll Want to Work Here:
- Were a mission-driven company driving real change for women in business
- Ability to impact the success of one our Chiefs key services Core
- Youll be part of an early startup & deliver impact on a rapidly growing business
- Attendance at inspiring experiences & events with leaders of industry
- Competitive base salary, unlimited vacation policy, & full medical, dental, & vision packages