Peloton is seeking a Senior Manager of Warranty Operations to manage, grow, & optimize Pelotons warranty P&L across our full product line in all geographies. This is a high impact role responsible for optimizing our existing extended & manufacturer warranty products & operations, as well as defining & introducing new warranty products for future fitness product introductions & geographic expansions. The ideal candidate has strong analytical, communication, & negotiation skills, & a high business IQ.
- Full P&L responsibility for all limited & extended warranties offered across all Peloton products in all geographies
- Define strategy, structure, & pricing for all new warranty products for new products & geographies, working closely with Legal, Finance, Quality, & Reverse Logistics teams
- Negotiate underwriter agreements, policy & claims submissions, & revenue share agreements
- Optimize sales attach rate across all sales channels
- Define & implement workstreams to reduce warranty costs
- Work with Peloton IT & BI teams to define & implement any third-party data / API integrations, & structure internal warranty data model to ensure scalability & ability to derive key business insights
- Provide executive-level reporting on warranty performance & profitability
- 8-10 years of professional experience
- Excellent analytical skills, & experience managing a $20M+ P&L
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Prior experience with warranty products & underwriters, including familiarity with terms & contract structures, compliance considerations, & profitable
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.