As a Trader at Circle, you will be responsible for supporting & helping grow the OTC business by making markets for clients, managing risk, & providing a high level of service & execution.
What youll work on
- Make markets & negotiate OTC trades with clients, & hedge that risk via exchanges & our internal hedging systems
- Maintain careful reconciliation & settlement of all OTC trades that occur
- Work with Client Services to onboard & monetize new client relationships & proactively identify new business opportunities for the desk
- Maintain existing relationships with top notch customer service & trade execution.
- Integrate yourself into the day-to-day operations of the Trading team
- Lead by example & support more junior traders on the desk
- Work cross-functionally, including working with compliance, legal, finance & analytics
What youll bring to Circle
- 5+ years trading experience including 2+ years in the crypto trading ecosystem
- Experience making markets in a volatile asset class & ideally experience trading on an exchange
- Demonstrated passion for trading digital assets
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a desire to grow the business
- Willingness to work flexible hours as needed by the desk
- Excellent communication skills
Circle is a global crypto finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, & dedicated to helping people & institutions create & share value globally. With our suite of products, we enable our customers to send & receive money around the world easily, as well as invest in & trade crypto assets. In March 2019, Circle acquired SeedInvest, the largest equity crowdfunding platform in the United States, as well as a licensed broker-dealer.
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire & Sean Neville. We're backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, & Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London & Hong Kong.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.