Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moodys, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, & others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings & the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security & risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy & Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecards patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, & cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your & your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve & communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, & vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 260+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, & one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
What you will do
We are looking for self-motivated Manager who contributes to the accounting policies, procedures, processes related to general accounting including A/P, time & expense processing, Fixed Assets, month-end close, account reconciliations, technical accounting research & support for the corporate accounting function. As we are moving towards an IPO, the role will provide you with 360-degree experience changing from private to public accounting. You will be involved with financial statement close process, accounting policy, GAAP reporting, taxes, equity, & revenue.
You will be a key member of a dynamic team, working directly with the Corporate Controller & with teams both inside & outside the organization, such as our FP&A team, HR, Legal, & the external auditors.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for business partners in all aspects of the business
- Provide detailed analysis of monthly activity, explaining movements in account balances
that are consumable at multiple levels of the organization
- Administer, manage, set up International Entities in Accounting System
- Perform work around Software Capitalization
- Monitor, reconcile, review, & analyze AP, Commissions, Payroll, Debt, Leases, Fixed Assets, Equity for multiple entities
- Be a leader in the design, implementation, & testing of systems & processes for all
aspects of the accounting
- Participate in the development, documentation & execution of policies & procedures
- Support & improve month, quarter, & year-end processes & reporting
- Provide support & schedules for external & internal audits
- Manage special projects & perform duties as required
- Bachelors degree in accounting
- 6+ years accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley
- Strong computer skills, including thorough knowledge of Excel
- Experience with business applications such as Intacct, NetSuite & SalesForce a plus
- Big 4 experience is a plus
- Industry experience with specialization in software and/or SaaS companies