Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
Mailchimp is seeking a Product Measurement Solutions Manager to be a key leader in a cross functional team, helping drive towards the most impactful use of product data by way of implementation, tracking, & governance. This person will play a critical role in building, enhancing, & maintaining a world-class digital analytics technology platform to assist in the actionable analysis of Mailchimps customer experience & customer behaviors across our digital ecosystem. This role requires extensive hands on experience & expertise with the Google Suite of tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, BigQuery, etc.) as well as Optimizely (or other testing solutions) & customer research tools like Fullstory, Inspectlet, & Clicktail. Specific experience in developing solution designs & tracking strategies as well as having the ability to QA tags & liaise with engineers.
- Work with key Product, Marketing, Business Operations, & Engineering stakeholders to understand the evolving business objectives in order to develop the appropriate tracking solutions
- Lead the implementation of the product analytics tracking efforts for product launches, redesigns, web page design, & campaign launches with Google Analytics
- Perform data quality audits, identify data collection issues, suggest improvements & implement fixes
- Provide thought leadership to data collection, data schema, naming conventions, & ways to standardize across a global environment
- Work closely with Product Analytics, Engineering, & Marketing to establish governance & best practices for Google Analytics implementation
- Guide teams through the solution design process to help socialize best practices & democratize the process
- Be a leading voice in the effort around product analytics data consumption & governance to other internal disciplines
- Provide support to analysts in the best practices of extracting data from the Google platforms
- Perform platform administration duties to support Google users
- 4+ years of experience leading digital analytics platform deployments; preferably Google Analytics 360 Suite
- Experience developing solutions designs & leading Google Analytics tracking & platform implementations required
- Ability to develop strong collaborative partnerships with business stakeholders & engineering a must
- Experience working with an Agile Product Development a strong plus
- Strong working knowledge of SQL a plus
- Ability to distill, translate, & communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
- Ability to QA & test tagging; preferred ability to create automated QA & testing solutions
- Experience with Google BigQuery, Optimizely, Data Studio, & Datalab a plus
- Bachelor or Graduate degree in Analytics, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Research, Information Systems, Engineering or Business
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We love Brooklyn & are happy to have a small but growing office with sunlight & views in the heart of Brooklyn Heights. We're centrally located at Cadman Plaza/Borough Hall, a short walk to the Brooklyn Promenade & within a few blocks of 9 subway lines (2, 3, 4, 5, N, A, C, F & R lines).
We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.