OUR VISION: THE WORLD. SUBSCRIBED.
Customers have changed. Theyre looking for new ways to engage with businesses. Consumers today have a new set of expectations. They want outcomes, not ownership. Customization, not generalization. Constant improvement, not planned obsolescence.
In the old world (lets call it the Product Economy) it was all about things. Acquiring new customers, shipping commodities, billing for one-time transactions. But in todays new era, its all about relationships. More & more customers are becoming subscribers because subscription experiences built around services meet consumers needs better than the static offerings or a single product.
Our vision is The World Subscribed where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo & author of the best selling book Subscribed).
Zuora Global Services is the premier Professional Services team for customers transforming their business into the Subscription Economy. We work with our Customers, Global Systems Integrations, & PS Delivery Partners to ensure that our customers & partners benefit from Zuora Global Services thought leadership to have a positive experience & achieve their business goals using the Zuora platform.
Global Services Delivers Zuoras Customers & Partners an Experience that Inspires them to Push for Excellence, Delivers Unparalleled Thought Leadership, & Propels their Business in the Subscription Economy. We do this with a relentless focus on Time to Value & Adoption.
The Solution Architect will work at the enterprise level to deliver multiple moderate to complex software solutions & drive the engagement team towards an optimal solution. S/he will leverage strong communication & relationship building skills to identify requirements, craft solutions, & secure client approval.
- The Solution Architect works closely with Solution Delivery Manager & Technical Consultants & is responsible for managing the end-to-end solution design. More specifically, Solution Architect will be responsible for the following job duties:
- Conduct requirements gathering & analysis sessions with clients.
- Perform FIT/GAP analysis on Business requirements
- Document gathered software requirements/user stories & review the list of requirements/user stories with customer for sign-off.
- Design & document sound functional & technical solutions, including process flows, technical customizations & integrations, based on customer requirements. Work with the customer to get sign-off.
- Perform customer demos throughout project lifecycle.
- Configure & test Zuora Billing, Revenue & Add-On products to meet the approved designs.
- Perform testing of end-to-end solutions in conjunction with development team & customer.
- Create & develop training materials & conduct/deliver end-user training to customer.
- Support the customer with regular calls to answer functional & technical questions.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science preferred.
- Must have at least 5 years of enterprise level experience, within a professional services organization, as a Solution Architect and/or Senior Business Consultant with a leading technology consulting company
- 5 years of customer-facing solution delivery and/or business consulting experience.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities to lead business discussions with customers & architect the value of a solution & the best practices to implement it.
- Experience in requirements gathering, use cases documentation, business analysis, systems design & integration.
- Experience with gap analysis & blueprint development.
- Experience with system design using configuration and/or customization, integration, testing & support.
- Experience in delivering end to end solutions through the entire SDLC right from running the client facing workshops, design, build, test, deployment, UAT & handover.
- Experience in Waterfall and/or Agile methodologies.
- Experience in data analysis, conversion & migration, interfaces & reports would be beneficial but not required.
- Must be a strong team player with excellent communication skills at the business & functional level, able to collaborate as part of a team to deliver exceptional customer results in a rapid paced implementation environment.
- Experience managing tasks on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to travel up to 40% of the time.
- Experience with solution implementation in the areas of order-to-cash, revenue, finance, & accounting is a plus.
- Delivering moderate to complex ERP, billing, revenue, and/or salesforce.com solutions (Force.com platform) is a plus.
- Experience in ASC 605 & 606 is a plus.
ABOUT ZUORA & OUR ZEO CULTURE
Zuora (NYSE: ZUO) Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models & acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates & orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-revenue process seamlessly across billing & revenue recognition. Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Ford, Penske Media Corporation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Xplornet, & Zoom.
At Zuora, we have one CEO but every employee is empowered & supported to be the ZEO of their own career experience. By embedding inclusion & belonging into our processes, policies & culture, we are building a workplace where our 1,200+ ZEOs across North America, Europe, & APAC can bring all the elements of who they are into their work. In addition to an industry-leading six-month, 100% paid parental leave for all our ZEOs, we also offer programs to support your mental health & give back to our communities along with career cash & plenty of learning & development opportunities.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com
Zuora is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Think, be & do you! At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences & contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Zuora does not discriminate on the basis of, & considers individuals seeking employment with Zuora without regards to, race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)zuora.com.