Seeking Ninjas, Jedis & Rock Stars to implement applications & services for MixedReality. The primary responsibility of this position is to architect & implement applications & drive the engineering effort to produce deliverables. You will participate in iteration planning & work with cross-team dependencies.
Qualified candidates need to be a self-starter & able to operate in a highly dynamic environment. This position reports to the Technical Director of their respective group.
- Strong experience implementing applications & services on mobile platforms.
- Experience working with third-party libraries, frameworks & APIs.
- Very strong programming skills- extensive experience with C, C++
- Strong Mobile Software Architecture knowledge.
- Strong experience working with UX Design.
- Strong unit, functional & automated testing experience
- Excellent problem-solving, troubleshooting & debugging skills.
- Strong preference of having shipped applications on an embedded product or having published applications on an App Store.
- Strong communication skills.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.