Acquia empowers the worlds most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, & IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose & deploy digital products & services that engage customers, enhance conversions, & help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, & named a top place to work by the Boston Globe & the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future & we want you to be a part of it!
We are seeking an ambitious Regional Account Manager responsible for delivering against renewal & upsell targets as well as developing & maintaining existing customer relationships. In this role, you will proactively engage in the day-to-day Account Management of accounts; mitigating customer escalations & risks with the appropriate sense of urgency, & building strong cross-departmental relationships with other stakeholders in the organization. You will become the customers advocate within Acquia, creating a positive customer experience that ultimately results in the renewal of the subscription & account growth. You will work directly with Sales & Pre-Sales, Technical Support, Customer Success, Professional Services, Operations & Finance.
This position is designed for an individual who has account management experience, a high attention to detail & strives for customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will have past experience working for a technology company. This is a great opportunity to hit a hot market with best-of-breed open source technology & be the front lines of our Account Management program.
The specific responsibilities of the position include:
- Exceed quarterly renewal & upsell goals
- Maintain solid relationships with customers & ownership of customers success with Acquia platform services
- Guide customers through onboarding of products & services
- Maintain control of account direction & strategy
- Build relationships with strategic leadership level customer contacts
- Identify new opportunities & work to drive them to a close
- Coordinate with business users & procurement to ensure timely renewals
- Update & maintain Sales database as appropriate
- Must be able to proactively drive accounts with minimal oversight
- Strong collaboration with internal teams
- Generates trusted relationships with customers
- Ability to manage multiple systems & administration at once
Required Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
In order to be successful at Acquia, you must have the following types of traits & skill set
- 2-5 years working in a sales / account management role for a technology company
- Strong leadership, teamwork, communication & cross-group collaboration skills
- Proven track record of sustaining & growing complex relationships including closing the renewal & assisting with up sell / cross sell opportunities
- Has owned & exceeded a renewals quota
- Renewal forecasting & analytical skills
- Detailed oriented & organized
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment
- Self-starter who can set & manage priorities
- MS Office knowledge, including Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce.com & other CRM tools
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
Acquia is proud to provide best-in-class benefits offerings to our employees & their families in maintaining both a healthy body & a healthy mind. Core Benefits include: competitive healthcare coverage, wellness programs, take it when you need it time off, parental leave, recognition programs, & much more!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.