At Conductor, we believe a great company has a positive impact in the world, & on the people who build it. Therefore, we have two missions:
Customer-First - Transform marketing into a force for improving peoples lives.
People-First - Transform the workplace into a force that helps people grow.
Its our focus on people & our missions that has led to being Crain's "Best Place to Work" 9 years in a row.
Marketers use our software & services to create & optimize valuable content so that it gets found, answers questions, & solves problems for real people. Conductor was named Top in the Forrester Wave for SEO platforms & is rated #1 on TrustRadius & G2 by enterprise marketers. Conductor customers include global enterprise brands such as Citibank, Visa, Verizon & Casper. For more information, visit conductor.com.
Its an exciting time to join Conductor as we recently raised $150 million to accelerate our growth & acquired "ContentKing" - the worlds first real-time website auditing & monitoring platform.
As Conductors Marketing Associate, Content & Social Media, youll create & edit compelling copy that drives engagement across a variety of channels. This role will focus on creating short-form content & oversee Conductors social media channels.
- Develop creative, engaging, & effective marketing copy for emails, social posts, paid ads, webinars, events, & more
- Manage Conductors social media channels (LinkedIn being our primary channel)
- Develop & maintain Conductors social media editorial calendar across platforms to promote a mix of evergreen & current content
- Create compelling & engaging social content. Partner with design for on-brand execution & utilize brand resources to develop time-sensitive creative independently
- Measure & report on social media metrics to iteratively improve & scale performance
- Test, report on, & improve your contents impact
- Develop a deep understanding of Conductors market position & value along with our different audiences
- Partner with stakeholders to deliver impactful content for targeted audiences
- Compose & edit copy that aligns with brand voice & tone
- Support various marketing needs with creative & effective messaging
- Youre a great writer. You understand that content should be purposeful & succinct, even when dealing with complex subjects. You write clearly & effectively & avoid fluff & jargon.
- Youre creative. You are able to take business concepts & make them clear & compelling. You come up with sharp copy & fun ideas that drive results.
- You possess a strong knowledge of the social media landscape & keep up with emerging trends (memes, marketing puns, & viral tiktoks alike )
- You spend time wisely. No matter the tasks, you are able to manage your own time & stay organized. We can always count on you to meet pressing deadlines.
- Youre flexible. You can shift your writing voice to resonate with different audiences. Youre not fixed to a particular tone or style.
- Youre data & response driven. You analyze the performance of past copy to improve future copy. You like to run experiments & test new ideas. You dont determine what worked & what didnt by instinct -- you have the metrics to prove it.
- Youre a team player, & youre always thinking about new ways you can support your team & contribute to big-picture goals.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of copywriting & social media experience.
- You are able to work from our midtown Manhattan office.
- You have a 4-year BA/BS degree.
- SaaS B2B experience preferred
- An understanding of SEO highly desirable
Please share a sample or portfolio of your work including individual executions, integrated campaigns as well as any case studies/summary results of campaign activities & outcomes. Please provide us with a link & include it in your application.
Please do not, without proper consent, share or disclose to Conductor any confidential or proprietary information that you may have obtained in connection with employment with any other employer, or which may be considered the Work Product of any other individual or entity.
Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Bringing in diverse perspectives & challenging our assumptions is the clear key to growth; it drives innovation, creativity, faster problem-solving, & stronger decision making. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, train, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, & business needs.
Conductor does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, & related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. In addition, it is the policy of Conductor to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations & ordinances where a particular employee works.