PMKBNC New York is seeking an Account Supervisor to support a top-tier consumer global brand. This individual must be extremely detail-oriented, understand the nuances of what makes a great story & have experience managing multiple client work streams in a fast-paced environment.
Who We Are:
PMKBNC is a strategic marketing & communications firm that specializes in Entertainment & popular culture. PMKBNC represents leading consumer brands as well as many of the worlds most prominent actors, actresses, directors, films, production companies, television properties, musicians, authors & content creators. The firm employs a staff of more than 300 professionals spanning offices in Los Angeles, New York & London. PMKBNC thrives on being ahead of the curve & works with their clients to create ideas that build engaged audiences & connect with consumers through popular culture. PMKBNC is a part of Momentum Worldwide & McCann Worldgroup within Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
Our Brands Division helps companies & products break through using culture as a competitive advantage in the marketplace. Our brands division creates award-winning campaigns across multiple categories, including consumer goods, technology, fashion, automotive, luxury, gaming, music, sports & more. From start-ups to global powerhouses, PMKBNC acts as holistic brand marketers for a wide range of clients.
- Develop & lead reputation-building media strategies & thought-leadership plans
- Use creativity to help develop results-driven marketing & public relations programs that fit into the clients overall positioning objectives
- Assist client executives in understanding & quantifying different positioning scenarios with key business media
- Maintain current knowledge of trends, the competitive landscape, & proactively provide strategic point-of-views to the client
- Contribute to knowledge development by helping define competitive landscape & positioning to support strategic decisions
- Identify new & vet incoming profile pieces, speaking engagement & panel appearances for key executives
- Develop & draft crisis communication strategies, statements, FAQs & media materials for global projects
- Understand how to parse out a complex story for different audiences
- Incorporate new media platforms & counsel C-suite & high profile executives on how to leverage them to achieve overall positioning objectives
- Be proactive, anticipate client needs & keep multiple activities on schedule
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Communications, Management Consulting, Public Relations or Marketing
- 6+ years of experience; agency experience & consumer tech category is a plus
- Experience with Corporate Communications, Executive Positioning & Thought Leadership
- Outstanding quantitative, analytical & problem-solving skills
- Experience working with C-Suite & senior level executives
PMKBNC is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D