JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the worlds one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco & backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments & Tao Invest, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the worlds largest & oldest industries.
Were an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG & biotech, & were growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. Were actively looking to hire the worlds best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service & business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for a dynamic leader with experience in managing development teams, delivering milestones on time & managing customers expectations. Must be experienced with the Agile methodology & have had delivered custom developed projects to demanding customers. Excellent communication & presentation skills required along with experience using all of the MS Office/GoogleApps suite of products.
- Work with business stakeholders of all titles & levels to turn the needs of the sales org into fully baked business requirements.
- Documenting these requirements in our Agile focused project management application.
- Create suggestions for solutions to business processes/needs or work with our IT team for larger & more complex projects.
- Identify gaps or enhancements to current processes.
- Create realistic project milestones & delivery dates & work with all stakeholders to ensure timely completion of work.
- Work with our SFDC platform team & other technical teams to bring these projects to life.
- Present new tools & functionality to audiences small & large & assist with creating training & process documentation.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 4 years of Salesforce experience (Sales, Service or Field Service)
- Management & successful delivery of all phases of Salesforce projects
- Management of Salesforce projects from start to finish using agile delivery approach
- Salesforce certification (Admin, Sales or Service Consultant, etc)
- Deep knowledge of/experience with formal delivery methodologies
- Superb written & verbal communication skills as well as listening skills
- Significant consulting/client facing experience (includes Director level & above)
- Outstanding teamwork skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Demonstrated analytical & qualitative abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Lucidchart/Visio or equivalent Googleapps
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS
- A Place to Grow Your Career - Well help you set big goals - & exceed them
- People - Work with talented, committed & supportive teammates
- Equity & Performance Bonuses - Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks & drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits & discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental & vision benefits
- Location - Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the worlds greatest cities
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer & is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive work environment for all employees & job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration & Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles