Regional Sales Operations Analyst
As part of a high-performance, fast-moving, & collaborative GTM Operations team, your role as Regional Sales Operations Analyst aims to strengthen & scale the operational capabilities of the Sales Region.
- Support Weekly operational forecast, pipeline management.
- Work with RVP to build & deploy Quota / Target allocation & assignments
- Provide thoughtful, actionable & analytical studies to the Sales Leaders (vs descriptive reporting only)
- Driving a monthly pipeline review to ensure adequate quota coverage & pipeline created
- Driving business process, workflow creation & re-engineering & productivity improvement initiatives.
- Working in key sales process applications including but not limited to SFDC, Appian, Xactly, Tableau, & others.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- College Degree & 3-7 years related work experience required, MBA Preferred & can substitute for experience
- Strong customer service orientation, analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, written, interpersonal & presentation skills.
- Software/SaaS Industry experience is desirable, but not required
Role will ideally be based in McLean, Virginia upon reopening of our offices, but can also be remote. Relocation assistance may be considered.
Appian helps organizations build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, & data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources & improve business results. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers & throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth & opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate & our employees are to thank for Appians success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.