Compass is streamlining the home buying & selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology & personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
At Compass, we have nearly 15,000 of the countrys top real estate agents who work with clients to help them buy, sell & rent homes. Compass is a Series G venture-backed company that raised over $1.5 billion in venture funds, & have grown to over 2,500 employees in the last 2 years.
As a Senior Commissions Customer Specialist, you will be an integral member of our dynamic & growing team with a focus on building positive experiences for our customers by taking ownership over the commissions inquiry process. You will also provide personal attention & service to select customers, manage Level 1 support & delegating to Commissions Customer Specialists & Commissions Specialists when necessary.
At Compass You Will
- Appropriately react & resolve agent requests with a sense of urgency, soliciting feedback with an eye towards improving the agents experience
- Focus on keeping response time to a minimum in the queue
- Develop relationships with agents & sales managers in order to better assist them in their requests
- Collaborate with team members to improve the operational commissions systems, processes & policies within
- Take on tasks to ensure your team achieves key SLA & KPI metrics
- Assist with additional ad hoc requests & projects for the department
What Were Looking For
- Over three (3+) years of relevant experience in Customer Support and/or Finance
- Bachelors degree required
- Must be comfortable, & excel in, client-facing communication
- Proficient in Excel & Google Suite; Experience with NetSuite preferred
- Proactive individual with proclivity for process improvement
- Impeccable attention to detail & ability to maintain focus under tight deadlines
- Team player with a collaborative spirit, cooperative attitude, & ability to work across multiple departments
- Experience in real estate industry a plus
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with an emphasis on meeting deadlines and addressing urgent situations
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.