Introduction to Demandbase:
The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world rely on Demandbase to drive their account-based strategies & maximize B2B go-to-market performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, & today we lead the industry as an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. Demandbase offers the only end-to-end Account-Based Experience (ABX) solution that helps B2B companies find, engage, & close the accounts that matter most. Our success would not be possible without the driven & collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, were as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, & the community around us. We have offices in the Bay Area, New York, & London, & allow employees to work remotely from anywhere in the US. We have also continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable & inclusive environment. We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining & promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission & providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds & all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
The Revenue Enablement Manager role is an individual contributor role responsible for bringing efficiency & effectiveness through a customer-focused lens to the Post-Sales function of our Revenue Organization. Reporting to the Director of Revenue Enablement & Strategy, this role will be focused on understanding the needs & challenges of our customer facing teams through discovery, conversation, research & data, & designing programs & processes that are solutions & results driven. This role will be critical in driving productivity for our Customer Success (CSM), Advertising Specialist (ACS), & ProServices teams by fine-tuning our onboarding, product enablement & process development functions with the ultimate goals of retention in mind!
What youll be doing:
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders across the Post-Sales Organization to understand the needs, challenges & requirements of each.
- Support & scale role-based onboarding (CSM, ACS, Services), for a fast-growing company.
- Liaison & collaborate with Product Marketing, Product Management, etc. to improve product enablement across the Revenue Organization & scale.
- Plan, Coordinate & facilitate events including RKO, Role-Based Onboarding Boot Camps, All Hands & Product/Strategy/Process enablement workshops.
- Ad Hoc Projects/Programs that impact productivity & retention.
- Build Subject Matter Experts to scale learning & development
- Leverage Enablement Tech Stack including but not limited to CRM, Gong, SalesHood.
What were looking for:
- 3-4 years as top-performer (Sales Enablement, CSM, Implementation, Advertising or similar) & adhoc player/coach.
- Comfortable & credible on stage with crowds of 100+.
- Creative Problem Solver - There are many ways to solve the same problem; we want to do it efficiently!
- You have cross-functional success stories & at least one where you PMd the deliverable of a key objective.
- You can explain something complex to a non-savvy audience.
- Detail oriented and (hope your eyes caught that typo).
- Preferred but not required:
- Experience building potent playbooks, ongoing content, exec presos & ad hoc projects.
- 1-2 years experience/knowledge of SFDC, SalesHood, Gong & video editing
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental & Vision for you & your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy & 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga & much more!
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) & an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, & close the accounts that matter. The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, & others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy & maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies, the Deloitte Fast 500, & named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market.
For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.