BigID is transforming how enterprises around the world protect & manage the privacy of their customer & employee data in the era of GDPR. Our novel tools & technologies make a real difference in how security, privacy & data governance professionals safeguard & manage their sensitive data assets.
Venture-funded with offices in New York City, Tel Aviv & London, we have a global team of experienced entrepreneurs that come from a variety of backgrounds. We enjoy a fast-paced & collaborative culture that rewards those that are looking for a compelling mission, new challenges & growth opportunities.
We are hiring an Inside Sales Representative to join us at our New York City sales team. office who can train, coach, & prepare our inside sales representatives for success. We are looking for an individual contributor who is excited & eager to develop great talent. We are looking for someone who has anupbeat attitude & the ability to prospect & keep the inside sales team feeling energized & motivated.
- Follow up, identify, engage, score & qualify leads via research, phone & email outreach in collaboration with sales leadership
- Conduct a needs analysis & determine prospects pain points to determine how the BigID solution will speak to those needs
- Develop & execute a cold calling strategy to target financial services prospects
- Actively expand & maintain knowledge of products, industry competitors & market trends/needs
- Build & cultivate prospect relationships by initiating interactions & conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget & timeline
- Prepare & analyze leads pipeline reports & dashboards
- Manage data for new & prospective clients in companys CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate & documents are attached
What you bring
- Bachelors degree or 4 years of sales, marketing or business development required
- 1-3 years of related experience, preferably in tele qualification and/or inside sales
- Call center experience and/or Sales in the technology industry preferred
- Comfortable talking to & building relationships with potential clients, from executive assistants to C-level executives
- A tenacious individual who isnt afraid of taking initiative & sometimes rejection
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales & activity quotas
- Demonstrated ability to consistently provide fanatical support
- Experience performing in a production inside sales environment & supporting outside sales reps required
Whats in it for you?
Our people are the foundation of our success, & we place a high priority on offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier & healthier!
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Open vacation policy - take it when you need it
- Flexible work arrangements - we are all grown-ups
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k