Customer Friendships are created with Kustomer. Our customer management platform for the people-first enterprise is intelligent, powerful & flexible, & scales to meet the needs of any contact center & business. Agent-friendly as well as customer-friendly Kustomer unifies data from multiple sources, enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent & personalized service & support through one single timeline view. Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading People-first brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice, Sweetgreen, Stella & Dot, & UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum & Jeremy Suriel.
About the Role
We are looking for a Demand Marketing Manager to drive the end-to-end design, development, & delivery of key programs. Your job as Demand Marketing Manager is to keep programs moving forward, focusing on key milestones for the Kustomer Marketing team, while owning email, webinars, in-product messaging, & global campaigns. Combining digital, content & event marketing, you will own the buyer journey, working closely with the marketing operations & content/solutions team, & driving to market very focused & ROI-based programs.
You'll be responsible for:
- Identifying opportunities for customer acquisition & initiating cross-platform campaigns
- Supporting the marketing team by developing quarterly marketing plans with a focus on enterprise lead demands, & supporting collateral to meet targets
- Formulating ideas & approaches to optimize cost effective pipeline acceleration across different territories
- Creating innovative roadmaps that focus on multi-vertical & geographic targets
- Filling the top of the sales funnel with new leads, & supporting the nurture of existing contacts with the goal of increasing conversion rates
- Leveraging marketing automation to drive qualified leads & increased engagement scores
- Coordinating field marketing demand gen efforts in a digital format that sales can implement rapidly
- Analyzing & segmenting existing data/leads to drive operational improvements around lead conversions against revenue targets
- Managing relevant vendors
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- You possess B2B/SaaS demand generation experience with proven success
- You understand pipeline generation, buyer personas, & customer acquisition processes
- You are a creative & out-of-the-box thinker
- You have worked with Marketo & Salesforce
- You have experience in driving ROI-based marketing programs
- You drive results, working hand-ons while focusing on agile, measured, tested execution of programs
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, & a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.