Guardant Healthis a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets & advanced analytics.The Guardant Health Oncology Platform is designed to leverage our capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory & reimbursement to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes & lower healthcare costs.
In pursuit of our goal to manage cancer across all stages of the disease,Guardant Healthhas launched two liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360 & GuardantOMNI, for advanced stage cancer patients, & is developing programs for recurrence & early detection, called Project LUNAR. Since its launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 5,000 oncologists, over 40 biopharmaceutical companies & all 27 of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers.
Guardant Health is growing fast & we've outgrown many of our systems that once served us well. This new role is for someone who can successfully implement Workday & oversee all of our People team systems & technologies. We've got a huge year ahead of us with systems implementations & if you are someone who can drive the development, implementation & adoption of programs, processes & tools for scalability, efficiency & effectiveness, we'd like to talk with you.
This a role for someone who has broad experience in HCM design, Workday, project management, & influencing skills to improve our technology solutions. You will have to be able to balance strategic & tactical since you will be our systems expert.
Our ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge & experience implementing all phases of a Workday HCM, including partnering with stakeholders to develop business process requirements, leveraging best practices to design, configure & test solutions, partnering with the various stakeholders on integrations, running end-user training sessions, & providing post-implementation support.
The person must thrive in a fast-paced business environment, be detail-oriented, independently motivated, & have the confidence & ability to interact with stakeholders in a professional, approachable, & positive manner.
What we will need you to do in 2020:
- Stand-up Workday from the ground-up & transition our information from ADP WFN.
- Manage the integration of Workday with various vendors, including ADP payroll, Fidelity, & Schwab.
- Gather requirements & develop business processes & workflows - & in some cases develop them from nothing.
- Develop custom dashboards & reports for HR management & partnering business groups.
- Lead user acceptance testing with various stakeholders.
- Integrate Workday processes into our corporate governance & compliance processes.
- And do this all before the end of the year.
- Serve as the central point of contact for People team technology.
- Manage the vendor relationships to help implementation & support Workday & other HR systems.
- Partner to create & oversee a technology roadmap across HR that will help provide a simple, scalable, automated & seamless experience throughout the employee lifecycle.
- Create detailed system interface specifications, field mapping, & system process designs.
- Provide pre- & post-launch end-user support, end-to-end testing, change management, & training.
- Develop functional test plans, coordinate user acceptance testing, & guide functional users in testing.
- Work closely with team to support analysis, design, build & delivery phases of Workday & integrations with other systems to keep work effort, collaboration & communication aligned.
- Interact with functional counterparts in HR, Finance & the core Workday team to ensure that there is clear communication, handoffs, collaboration with systems & workflow integrations.
- Ensure compliance with applicable employment regulations & best practices that are highly aligned to meeting the needs of the business & improving the employee experience.
- Serve as the Functional SME on Workday & provide tier 2 support for questions & issues.
- Provide solutions, analytic observations & business recommendations, & reports on HR metrics to assist line & HR management in assessing the effectiveness of people management practices, including recruiting, employee relations, performance management, retention, turnover, talent management, mobility, career progression, etc.
- Monitor & audit data quality in systems of record & collaborate with others to escalate & resolve any anomalies as necessary.
- Provide frequent & clear communications regarding the status of initiatives, keeping stakeholders informed of changes & work that is in progress.
Designs, develops & maintains reports & dashboards using Workday Report Writer, including reporting for regulatory & legal compliance (e.g. EEO-1, Census, VETS-100, AAP).
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 8+ years of experience in HRIS Operations.
- Proven track record of implementing & scaling people processes, operations, & systems
- Advanced project management skills - ability to handle multiple projects at once & competing priorities. Organized, extremely detail-oriented & execution-focused a must.
- Superior communication skills & are comfortable talking to a wide range of people across all levels of the organization. Experience building relationships with employees, managers, & other peers.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a functional HCM specialist in the following areas: HCM Core/Advanced Compensation (shared participation), Global Absence Management, Performance Management, Manager/Employee Self-Service, Business Process Reform & Efficiency or Security Roles.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with bulk imports & EIB integrations.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience of hands-on configurations & supporting Workday HCM solutions.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Workday advanced report writing & calculated fields.
- At least five years of related experience with demonstrated proficiency in gathering functional specifications, preparing design documentation, configuring applications & system support.
- Strong understanding of key HR processes: employee data management, payroll administration, benefits administration, compensation management, talent management, performance management & succession planning.
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving, & critical thinking skills.
- Must be self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team-oriented & fast paced environment.
- Advanced MS Excel skills that support the ability to organize, analyze, & report information.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.