DataRobot believes that automation of data science workflows will transform not only the data analysis & business intelligence industries, but every industry. The increased accuracy & radically decreased costs that automated machine learning brings will allow every enterprise to be an AI-driven enterprise.
We are seeking an extremely talented product manager to help our team of world-class data scientists, designers, engineers, & executives bring automated machine learning to companies around the globe. In particular, were seeking a seasoned product manager to help our DataRobot MLOps product bring thousands more customers to the leading edge of high-scale enterprise AI in production.
Product managers at DataRobot capture, synthesize, & communicate customer needs to engineering, balancing strategic vision with a no-excuses emphasis on execution. Day to day, you will work with engineers & designers to define requirements & stories, with marketers to clarify product positioning & messaging, & with customers to make sure DataRobot continues to serve & delight them release over release. You will serve as the internal & external evangelist for your product offering, often working with the sales channel & key customers. Ideal candidates enjoy data science, complex problem-solving, & high levels of customer interaction.
- Engage with users & prospects to understand patterns around model deployment, monitoring, management, & governance.
- Craft & communicate strategic plans & requirements with prioritized investments & corresponding justifications for DataRobots MLOps product.
- Act as an effective liaison between engineering, sales, & customer success teams
- Work with product, data science, engineering, & go-to-market executives to define & refine the overall product strategy & roadmap
- Act as a thought leader within this company, educating technical & field-facing colleagues on emerging possibilities around model monitoring & management.
- Ensure rapid, high-quality delivery of innovative capabilities to DataRobots customers
- 4+ years of product management experience, with 2+ years of experience on a single product.
- Experience in the ML, DevOps, and/or APM industries.
- Strong customer interaction experience
- Excellent organizational, communication, writing & interpersonal skills
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- Up to 20% travel
- Hands-on experience building & implementing predictive models using machine learning algorithms.
- Experience working with an enterprise customer base & salesforce.
- Product design skills.
- Experience with product analytics tools.
- Familiarity with Spark, Kubernetes, or AWS
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.