Future of Web Design returns to NYC this October for 3 days with the most creative and exciting minds in web design and development today.
FOWD kicks off with two days of conference sessions on the topics that matter most to you: Responsive Web Design, Typography, Accessibility, Icons, HTML5, CSS3 and much more. Join us for amazing networking opportunities, great food, a free party and a few surprises thrown into the mix for good measure. We'll be back at New World Stages, a fantastic venue, right in the heart of Manhattan's theatre district.
We'll wrap things up with your choice of four different, day-long workshops, each lead by a totally inspirational industry leader. These are being held at The Lighthouse International Conference Centre, with the proceeds from our room booking going directly to aid the charity's fantastic work fighting vision loss, and aiding accessibility.
- Chris Coiyer (Chris Coyier)
- Chris Jones (Blue Leaf)
- Denise Jacobs (Denise Jacobs)
- Edward Boatman (The Noun Project)
- Karen McGrane (Bond Art + Science)
- Lis Hubert (Lis Hubert)
- Paull Young (Charity: water)
- Ted Booth (Method)
- Zoe Gillenwater (AT&T)
... and many more to be announced!
Workshops - Taking place October 24, this is your chance to get up close and personal in this intimate classroom environment.
- Interaction Design Beyond the Wireframe (Lis Hubert)
- Icon Design Bootcamp and Iconathon (Edward Boatman)
- Wonderful Web Typography (Thomas Phinney)
- HTML5 & CSS3 Master class (Speaker TBA)