Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The Mailchimp internship program started in 2013. In the past 6 years, weve had the privilege of bringing in some of the brightest, most talented college students from around the country to spend time with our teams. Our 12 week intern program was designed so that interns can grow their skill set, thrive in the Mailchimp community, & do meaningful work. They also have a lot of fun along the way!
Start Date: August 26, 2019
Our Fallinternship program has some flexibility in regards to school schedules; interns are expected to be here for the full of week of onboarding, August26, 2019 - August 30, 2019. For students seeking apart-time schedule, the work schedule is set for full days on MWF.
Our team works closely with our marketing counterparts, We support marketing with analytics to bring insights on online media campaign effectiveness, understand trends, optimize ROI, minimize user attrition, & forecast future outputs. We also work with other internal teams to support broader company objectives.
We are looking for a candidate who is curious & interested in analytics with a background in any of the S.T.E.M programs. In additions, he/she must have strong reasoning skills, great verbal/written communication skills & strong willingness to learn & create. Hands-on experience with either R or Python is a plus.
What youll do:
- Use R/Python to analyze & measure data sources to provide insights & analyses for marketing initiatives
- Manage/monitor data dictionary
- Provide business insights & reports to stakeholders
- Generate Ad hoc Analyses
- Work with team members on some of the departmental projects
Wed love to hear from you if you have:
- Strong analytical, reasoning, problem-solving & decision making capabilities
- Ability to distill, translate, & communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
- Ability to develop strong collaborative partnerships with business stakeholders
- Part of S.T.E.M program in school such as Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Research, Information Systems, Engineering or Business
- Familiarity with marketing channels & tactics
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.
We love our hometown & support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.