At ACV Auctions, you have an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing & dynamic technology companies in the Northeast. ACV is taking the world of physical auctions for the transacting of used cars through digital transformation through its data-driven online marketplace. The used car market is more than twice the size of the new car market with a $180B TAM in the US alone. With a workforce of 1,500 employees across the country, ACV has created a fast-paced & dynamic work environment. The company has raised over $350M of capital at a recent valuation of over $1.5B, & offers the opportunity to help build a large global technology business.
Who we are looking for:
Our Business Development Representatives are responsible for delivering the first point of communication for our new customers. They will work closely with car dealership teams in targeted markets to share ACV Auctions unique business solution. The Business Development Representatives will register new customers & get them buying on our platform. They are super-dependable, team players that provide best-in-class customer service to our buyers.
Business Development Representatives will train & work remotely until summer of 2021.
What you will do:
- Outcall car dealerships across the U.S. to download our free app so they can participate in virtual car auctions.
- Communicate the great value ACV Auctions has established in this industry.
- Work with the new customer through their first transaction.
- Focus on a set region & within a team environment.
- Speak with business owners & decision makers.
- Provide post-sales support to new customers to ensure utilization of new service.
- Meet or exceed all sales quotas in assigned territory.
- Capture key contact information & sales interaction information in SalesForce application.
What you will need:
- A reliable self-starter attitude who is capable of thriving in an entrepreneurial environment.
- The desire to roll up your sleeves to get stuff done; doing whatever it takes to delight a customer while still getting the job done
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Fluent Spanish a real plus.
- 2-year telesales experience in a B to B environment.
- Call center experience or relevant experience selling is a plus.
- Direct selling of commodity / non-commodity products & services or consultative sales background will also be considered.
- Team Player & adaptable.
- A history of winning awards for being awesome in some way.
- Excellent communication skills & organizational skills.
- A sense of urgency & self-motivation.
What we will offer:
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Upbeat innovated culture
- Eligibility for StartUpNY (NYS income tax exemption)
- Professional training opportunities
Hiring is contingent on a satisfactory background check as permitted by law. Any falsification of your application or any other hiring materials is grounds for rescinding an offer or termination of employment.
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.