Who we are
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming & casual environment, great benefits, Diversity + Inclusion & wellness program offerings, company retreats, & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard & care about our most prized asset - our people.
Were helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. Were data driven & never stop iterating. If youd like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful & having fun while doing it, wed love to hear from you.
The Strategic Initiatives team at Justworks is responsible for driving revenue growth & market share by understanding the industry landscape, identifying risks & opportunities to the business, & leading new investments, acquisitions, & initiatives that enable the companys long-term success. Day to day responsibilities include evaluating new markets, verticals, & product lines, as well as defining, & executing the companys growth strategy.
This role is both inward & outward facing, & will frequently work with senior members of leadership.
This role reports to the Senior Manager of Strategic Initiatives.
What you'll do
- Work in conjunction with the leadership team to plan, design, analyze & implement various firm-wide strategic initiatives
- Research & identify new partnership opportunities that can enhance our competitive position
- Monitor the ongoing progress of major workstreams by providing project management support, & status updates to key stakeholders
- Evaluate both organic & inorganic growth opportunities by actively monitoring the industry & the competitive landscape
- Support the strategic planning process by analyzing the business internally & externally, & formulating the go-forward strategies
- Identify & actively monitor key drivers of revenue, including KPIs to measure & evaluate company performance
Who you are
- Undergraduate Bachelor's Degree; Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred
- 2-4 years of experience; working in management consulting or an internal corporate strategy team strongly preferred
- Strong analytical & financial modeling skills
- Passionate about working cross-departmentally
- Detailed oriented but able to see the bigger picture
- Willingness to work in a dynamic environment
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks vision is for all identities, backgrounds & expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success & intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative & inclusive space & company culture.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.