Group Nine Media is seeking driven individuals to join our Paid Social team. The Paid Social Strategist role is a full-time, mid-level position with a well-founded career path. This role will be based in New York at our SoHo HQ.
- You have experience executing large scale paid social media campaigns through multiple social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat)
- You strive for flawless campaign delivery to clients
- You derive detailed & calculated insights from your campaign work
- You excel in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- You are an organized, detail-oriented individual
- You are driven, curious to learn more
- You thrive in a collaborative environment
- Execute intricate paid social media campaigns across a variety of social media platforms
- Translate client requests into intelligent & successful campaign strategies
- Be well-versed in the targeting capabilities of social platforms
- Develop in-depth, streamlined reporting methods to present campaign performance
- Oversee setup, implementation & reporting of controlled A/B tests
- Assist in mentoring & training junior team members
- 2-3 years experience developing & managing successful paid social media campaigns
- Ability to problem solve, think critically, & deliver a consistent, premium product to clients
- Documented record of successfully executing multiple projects at once
- Ability to work within a collaborative team environment that fosters a positive experience for teammates & ensures efficient performance
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, especially with the ability to execute pivot tables & other various data presentations
We have amazing people.We can promise youll work alongside some of the smartest & most interesting people in the industry. Our people work hard but we always have fun doing it. From pride to wellness to diversity, employees lead clubs that matter. We also know how to host a top-notch happy hour. Bottom line: we care about each other & we take our values seriously.
We value development.We are a high-performance organization that challenges itself to continuously grow. We invest in employee development. Youll need to be great to get hired here & we promise youll get even better once youre here.
We care about you.We offer company-paid parental leave for everyone #inclusion. We also offer health, dental & vision insurance, along with a selection of voluntary benefits. Knowing that time out of the office is as important as time spent in the office, our vacation, sick, & federal holiday allowances ensure you have time to take care of yourself.
We invest in your future.We offer competitive compensation & a matching 401(k) plan. Depending on the role, options may also be granted.
We value diversity & inclusivity.Group Nine Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer & is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds & everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Group Nine Media is also a participant in e-verify.
We serve snacks, cold brew, coffee, & tea.Who needs anything else?
About Group Nine
Group Nine reaches more people on mobile than any publisher in the U.S. Our mission is to tell great stories that spark action & make a real difference. With nearly 45M Americans engaging with our content every day [source: Nielsen Digital Content Ratings, January 2019], Group Nine's brands are built for the platforms where young people spend the majority of their time. We reach over 70% of Americans ages 18-34 every month [source: Nielsen, December 2018]. Audiences spend nearly 3 billion minutes a month engaging with our category-defining brands - NowThis, the no. 1 most watched mobile news brand in the world; The Dodo, the no. 1 animal brand on digital; Thrillist, the most trusted digital brand in food, drink, travel & entertainment; & Seeker, the no. 1 science brand in the U.S. In 2017, Group Nine acquired Emmy nominated, Cannes Lion & Sundance Film Festival award-winning production studio, JASH.