We are looking to add a Talent Acquisition & People Program Management Specialist to be one of the faces of our People team & help support the recruiting & people programmatic function at 1stdibs. This role is critical in helping support our people initiatives, providing great internal & external support, & driving HR functional excellence & process improvement. You will be an integral member of our People team, which strives to create a work environment where people are challenged to grow & develop their talents; feel a sense of belonging & mission; & are surrounded by other high-performing, interesting colleagues.
Are you someone who can seamlessly juggle multiple tasks at the same time? Do you have an organization system for your organization system? Do you pride yourself in being service & process-oriented? Are you naturally curious, ambitious, & process-driven with a creative twist? If so, you sound like a perfect fit for us!
What youll do
- Provide support to the Talent Acquisition Team, for example - setting up interviews, owning candidate communication, booking travel, greeting & touring candidates, & managing the Talent inbox
- Help our recruiters manage a high volume of requisitions & full cycle recruiting while maintaining strong attention to detail & excellence & timely communication with candidates, peers & hiring managers
- Manage our ATS (Greenhouse) & data reporting & integrity
- Identify & call out opportunities for improving the candidate, employee, and/or people experience
- Participate in & help to create Internal Communications & Learning Development opportunities based on the needs of the business/teams
- Provide on-site support for events including career fairs, New Employee Orientation (NEO) in-person trainings, & Company celebrations. Project manage large scale events by organizing communication, booking rooms, scheduling attendees, working with vendors create follow up communication & outreach
- Play a role in other People team activities, as needed: employee relations; training/development; creation of employee guidelines; additional reporting & analysis
- Cast a continuously critical eye across our People Ops functions to find areas for efficiency & improvement
What youll bring
- 2-5 years of HR, recruiting, or administrative experience at a tech company or startup
- Exceptional communication skills (both written & verbal), a high EQ, the ability to be tactful & confidential & a passion for collaboration
- A process-driven mindset - constantly looking at our practices & finding ways to improve, iterate & automate
- Experience managing multiple calendars both internally & externally
- Outstanding attention to detail, organizational skills, & an uncanny ability to efficiently juggle multiple tasks at once
- A desire to solve problems analytically, push through obstacles, deliver on tight deadlines & have the ability to have grace under fire
- Strong mastery of Google suite & an ATS, preferably Greenhouse
1stdibs is the worlds largest online luxury marketplace for rare & desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers & consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion & fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital & Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators & seasoned Internet executives from companies including Amazon, Google, eBay, Mlb.com, PayPal, & Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.