Who we are
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming & casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard & care about our most prized asset - our people.
Were helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. Were data driven & never stop iterating. If youd like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful & having fun while doing it, wed love to hear from you.
As a Claims Coordinator you will work within the Claims & Risk team to assist with resolving vendor inquiries, & remitting information to state agencies.
You will be able to blend together operational & problem-solving skills by working cross-functionally to resolve inquiries/issues while aiming to maximize operational efficiency.
What you'll do
- Collect & prepare customer data & other sensitive business information to timely remit to vendors & applicable state agencies including unemployment claims, workers compensation claims, income withholding orders & garnishments
- Resolve issues/inquiries generated by our Customer Success team & internal ticket creation system
- Assist senior team members in building out internal resources (help articles, training decks, etc.)
- Collect, scan, sort & file mail
Who you are
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 0-1 year of work experience
- Experience in an insurance claims, operations, or customer service related field preferred
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team & be resourceful & adaptable
- Technologically savvy; experience with utilizing multiple systems & software programs
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday from 9:00AM to 6:00PM (an hour unpaid meal break will be provided each workday) with occasional overtime on an as-needed basis
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks vision is for all identities, backgrounds & expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success & intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative & inclusive space & company culture.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.