The Instructional Designer will be a member of the Member Support Training & Development Team. The role will be located in our Plano, TX, HQ location. The right candidate will have 5+ years of experience in designing training material. Past experience that includes customer service & customer service training is preferred. The candidate must be highly organized, have the ability to maintain multiple project deadlines, a past in training & excellent written communication skills.
This role is a 6-8 week contract position with the possibility to move to a full-time, permanent position. The role will report to the Sr. Manager of Member Support Training & Development.
Plano, Texas (DFW area) with limited to no travel required
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Aid in the architecture of support programs such as employee onboarding, product knowledge, & customer service methodology, to name a few
- Work with stakeholders to determine content development needs & the solutions for them
- Develop, write, & distribute training content by working with subject matter experts
- Function as the primary owner of our LMS system, Lessonly
- Partner with field trainers & department manager to create content & material for new products, promotions, & technologies
- Provide insights & reporting on the efficacy of training across the support organization
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Solutions-oriented attitude
- Self-motivated & driven characteristics
- Creative - proven examples of the ability to create engaging learning
- Ability to work with stakeholders & small, agile teams
- Organized & thorough work ethic. Able to work with remote team members.
- Understanding of Pelotons company vision & brand image with the ability to communicate it effectively & with enthusiasm
- Knowledge of customer service essentials
- Proficiency with an LMS platform, Captivate, Adobe Creative products, & video production
- Facilitation skills a plus
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of over 2 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. We make fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient while fostering social connections that encourage our Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovation company at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provides a full slate of fitness offerings, anytime, anywhere, through iOS & Android as well as most tablets & computers.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton was named the fastest-growing company in the city by Crains & is consistently named among the most innovative companies by Fast Company. Peloton is a publicly-traded company (NASDAQ: PTON) & pre-IPO investors include True Ventures, Fidelity Investments, Wellington Management, JP Morgan Private Bank, NBC Universal, & Kleiner Perkins. Learn more at onepeloton.com.