HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch. At just 9 years in, were the industry leader & have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery. But most importantly, its our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities & in which their voices are heard & valued every day. This helps us best reflect & serve our customers. So if youre keen to join a caring, fun & energetic team, look no further!
About the Job
As our Strategy Intern, you will support the UK Transformation team on a number of initiatives, setting HelloFresh up to better serve our customers. This role sits within UK Transformation, a cross-functional team responsible for key topics such as pricing, customer retention & sustainability, whilst also leading on strategic projects which have a large impact across the business
What youll be doing
- Supporting the wider UK Transformation team (including Head of Transformation, Strategy Manager, Strategy Lead) on a number of different high-impact initiatives
- Tracking & reporting on key performance metrics
- Creating supporting materials for meetings to aid decision making
- Data analysis to help the team make data-driven decisions
- Helping scope new projects
- Managing stakeholders - both locally & globally & at all levels of seniority
Who you are
- Top-quality academic record
- You have strong analytical skills & the ability to summarise quantitative concepts into a digestible format
- Very good Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Comfortable with SQL. Tableau experience a bonus
- Highly-organised & detail oriented
- You have a hands on & can-do attitude
- Collaborative & a team player
- You are at ease with managing priorities simultaneously & meeting time-sensitive deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- You are an excellent problem solver
- You have a strong ability to influence key stakeholders & work cross-functionally
- You have excellent communication skills both written & verbal
What you will get in return:
- 70% discount on our HelloFresh's boxes!
- A generous pension scheme contribution
- Full access to our extensive learning library to fuel your personal & professional growth
- A premium Borrow My Doggy account (for all your cute puppy needs!)
- Unlimited access to our Employee Assistance Programme to support your mental health
- Private Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Group Life Insurance
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Headspace Subscription
- Lots of virtual events for you to enjoy!
Level & progression
An Intern works at an entry / junior level & leads operational tasks with support from manager & team.
From there, you can progress to an Coordinator level within the same function, or progress sideways to a role in another team at HelloFresh for which you have transferable skills.
Start date: June (Bonus if earlier)
Duration: 6 months Internship
Location: Shoreditch, London
Recruitment process: First, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. You will then be invited for two face to face interviews, one competency interview & one culture fit interview.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer & we welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, race, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity/paternity, religion or belief.
All our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible.