TaskRabbit will never use text or chat applications to conduct interviews. We have a thoughtful & interactive interview process that includes an initial recruiter phone screen & several video-based interviews with our hiring teams.
Communications will always be conducted by taskrabbit.com domain names.
- TaskRabbit is a remote-first company with employees distributed across the USA!
- DataBird journals Best Places Best Companies for Diversity, #1 2019 & 2020
- DataBird journals Best Places Best Companies for Women, #4 2019 & #1 2020
About the Job
The Brand & Content Marketing Manager is a new role at TaskRabbit. We are looking for someone who is excited to help take our brand, creativity, & content to the next level. This individual should have experience managing internal & agency resources to oversee content production while also being comfortable writing briefs & navigating project resources where needed. The ideal candidates will also have an impeccable taste in design & culture, have deep knowledge in consumer trends & behaviors, the ability to ideate & lead clutter-breaking integrated marketing campaigns, & a track record for globally-minded, culturally relevant campaigns that gain media attention & consumer engagement. You will identify & evaluate opportunistic brand partnerships, plan promotions, major marketing campaigns, & experiential events.
This individual should be highly collaborative, as they will be supporting various internal customers & getting buy-in from key stakeholders, as well as a seasoned people manager. This person will support creative, messaging, & integrated campaigns across digital & real-life experiences. The Brand & Content Manager will report to the Director of Brand & Content.
Join us in creating a better everyday life for everyday people.
- Brand Steward: Manage the use of TRs visual identity & messaging. Act as a check-and-balance for marketing materials to align with the brand voice & aesthetic. Help the brand evolve its look, feel, & messaging. You will operate as the primary point of contact on strategic brand initiatives for cross-functional partners.
- Content Strategy: Partner with internal & external stakeholders to provide strategic guidance on content that helps to elevate the brand while meeting business objectives.
- National & Global Campaign & Project Oversight: Support the briefing process, review all project deliverables to ensure they are free of typos, inconsistencies, errors, & ensure they meet brand/legal guidelines. Understand team workloads & identify when projects require additional resources in order to meet deadlines, making necessary adjustments if any part of the process isnt working, and/or implement new processes when needed.
- Messaging: Help to shape the brand narrative for its ecosystem of stakeholders. Create, maintain, & evolve messaging hierarchy to help give upstream & downstream marketers the framework for impactful marketing materials & communications & build brand loyalty.
- Agency Management: Work with agency partners specializing in graphic design, video production, copywriting, & other specialized creative services. Project manage their efforts & guide them to meet/exceed project expectations & adhere to brand standards.
- People Management: You will be responsible for managing, leading, inspiring the Brand & Content Teams.
- Collaborate across teams on the development of deliverables that may include but are not limited to: content strategy, content measurement, content management, competitive & market content analysis, editorial calendars, & content audits. Responsible for the creation, communication, execution, & governance of an interactive content strategy, including goals, important metrics, & how content serves the clients, taskers, & business needs.
- Reporting: Produce monthly & yearly reports on production activity to demonstrate resource & budget utilization. Make recommendations for enhancements, adjustments, & resourcing based on this data & measurement/tracking.
- Partnerships & Experiences: Manage external partner strategy, operations, & fostering relationships focused on meeting partnership timelines & business objectives & metrics. Includes the ability to manage day-to-day partner relationships, budget, ROI, & executive-level presentations, including partnership proposals, creative briefs, negotiating agreements, developing creative concepts, & more.
- 5-7 years in Marketing with relevant brand & content experience
- Experience with Brand Partnerships & strategic brand integrations
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
- You have a disruptive & innovative approach to define the future of content & possess a vision to pursue forward-thinking design solutions
- Intuitive & creative problem solver with impeccable organizational skills
- Excellent time-management, project management skills, & keen attention to detail
- Loyalty program knowledge is a plus
- A strong storyteller who can simplify complex concepts into easy-to-understand, compelling stories
- Demonstrated history of managing partnerships that require moving complex decisions through organizations successfully, driving revenue for both parties
- Adapts well to the fast-paced working environment
- Strong verbal, written communication, & design skills
- Proficiency in project management tool(s) preferred (i.e. Asana)
- Relationship building - you enjoy engaging in authentic, organic relationships & go the extra mile to maintain them
- Engaged - you enjoy keeping a pulse on relevant trends in sports & pop culture & the social media space
- Resourcefulness you know how to get things done
TaskRabbit is a marketplace platform that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-dos, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, & much more. Acquired by IKEA Group - the worlds largest furniture retailer - in 2017
At TaskRabbit, we want to make your neighborhood a little more familiar. Whether its a handyman (or woman!), a housecleaner, moving help or delivery person, were imagining a world where everyone will have a go-to team to make everyday life easier. As a company we celebrate innovation, inclusion & hard work.
As a pioneer of the sharing economy, TaskRabbit was founded on the premise of neighbors helping neighbors. Since then, our network has grown to eight countries & 75+ cities, yet our core mission of creating a better everyday life for everyday people has remained the same.
Together with IKEA, were creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
We are a group of mission-minded people. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, & fast-paced. Were looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded & data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love - & have a ton of fun while theyre at it.
Youll love working here because:
- TaskRabbit is a remote first company. We recognize that talented people live all over the world.
- Collaboration hub offices in San Francisco, Austin & London
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, & kind leaders & teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
- Senior Leadership Team 75% women
- Director Level 86% Diverse
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present & partner with our team & communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity & go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse & sustainable community & encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship & are inspire by action.
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up more than half of our team & leadership, & we strive to recruit & retain employees from all over the world.
- The perks. TaskRabbit offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision 100% covered for employees, 401k plan with company matching, generous & flexible vacation & holiday time off, commuter benefits, learning & development opportunities, career development trainings, monthly TaskRabbit product stipends, IKEA discounts, weekly meditations, & a dog-friendly office.
Equal Opportunity Employer
TaskRabbit is an equal opportunity employer & values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. TaskRabbit is committed to working with & providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical & mental disabilities.
TaskRabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.