View All Jobs
Has anyone ever told you that youre a people person or their go-to for advice? Do you love thinking outside of the box to increase user adoption? Do you crave the responsibilities of guiding clients through a seamless onboarding experience, educating them on exciting (and frequent) new product features, translating data into ROI, advising clients on best practices, & building exceptional relationships? Well, then we've got the perfect role for you!
We're hiring a Client Success Manager to join our growing team!
Youll be a valued member of our world-class Success team, reporting to the Manager of Client Success, with a focus on increasing Updaters user adoption with our real estate clients. As Updaters newest Client Success Manager, youll serve as our clients primary business liaison their go-to for all things Updater. Youll be responsible for guiding our real estate clients through the entire lifecycle of the relationship, helping deploy Updater, advising them on best practices, and, ultimately, achieve excellent ROI & user adoption.
About the Role
- Onboard new clients on the Updater solution, ironing out all of the kinks with a meticulous eye for detail & some healthy QA exercises. This involves collaborating with our integrations team, organizing excel sheets, submitting Clubhouse tickets, & familiarizing yourself with our clients software terminology.
- Leverage your creativity to think outside of the box! Our clients have unique goals & you should feel comfortable grabbing the wheel & giving clients advice on how we can work together to ensure that their goals are being met while also increasing end-user engagement.
- Be your clients personal project manager. Track progress on client-specific initiatives that help them reach their goals. Stay on top of each stakeholder involved in the project & be the driving force behind successfully completing the project on time.
- Be your teams project manager. Were a nimble team - there are a ton of opportunities for you to help as a team player. Identify a gap in our process, involve other teammates/departments, & pave the way to success!
- Be proactive! This role involves getting out of your comfort zone. Youll be responsible for building more relationships within each account by leveraging existing relationships, using LinkedIn, & running your own investigations to get to the bottom of things.
- Identify expansion opportunities, collaborate with sales to grow our partnerships & expand into more client locations.
- Lead business review calls, build presentations to match the clients goals, present product demos at industry conferences, & run training sessions to educate clients.
- Be the author of your client success stories for your book-of-business. Leverage Gainsight & Salesforce to log all client interactions, notes about your contacts, & changes to the account/industry that could affect our partnership.
- Hold yourself accountable by adhering to the Gainsight playbooks, CTAs & health scores that are assigned to your accounts.
- Support our clients when they need help. Questions can come to your inbox or to our shared Zendesk inbox & youll be responsible for keeping up with them to ensure that our clients are being supported in a timely manner.
- Team player: you love working with others & arent afraid to involve other teammates/departments in the mix
- Adaptable & efficient: youre comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where daily changes are the norm
- Comfortable with ambiguity: you're used to being asked open-ended questions & defining & giving a recommendation
- Empathy: you strive to see the world from your clients point of view in order to anticipate their needs
- Humility: you have an opinion, but aren't afraid to be proven wrong, & are open to suggestions on client approaches
- Strong communication: you're as comfortable talking & presenting with various stakeholders including VPs, C-level execs, & on-site teams in the property management space
- Excellent organizer: you know how to prioritize & structure your week without flaw
- Client-facing experience: 3+ years in Client Success and/or Account Management
Bonus Points For
- Familiarity in the property management space
- Experience in the B2B2C world
- Saas start-up experience preferred
Updater makes moving easier for the 17 million households that relocate every year in the US. With Updater, users seamlessly forward mail, transfer utilities, connect TV & internet, & much more. Thousands of the most prominent real estate companies in the US (from real estate brokerages to multifamily & relocation companies) rely on Updaters real estate products to save clients hours with a branded & personalized Updater moving experience.
Headquartered in New York City, Updater has raised over $100 million from leading investors, including SoftBank Capital, IA Ventures, Commerce Ventures, Second Century Ventures (the strategic investment arm of the National Association of Realtors), & more. Updater ranked #3 on Crain's 2016 Best Places to Work in NYC, ranking as the highest-rated tech company on the list, & ranked #7 in 2018. For more information, please visit www.updater.com.
Updater is proud to be an equal opportunity employer & will consider all qualified applicants regardless of color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, actual or presumed belonging to an ethnic group, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.