Pelotons Product Marketing team is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join its growing team. The role will be responsible for driving growth of Pelotons Tread products, by leading the development, deployment & marketing of growth focused campaigns programs. This candidate joins the team with the mission to unlock the next phase of growth for Pelotons Tread business. They will work hand-in-hand with teams such as Creative, Media, Agencies, Product, Insights & Analytics to develop, deliver, optimize & scale consumer campaigns to fuel the next wave of growth in the US & abroad. The Tread Product Marketing team sits on the broader Global Cardio Product Marketing team.
The ideal candidate is a collaborative, strategic, & analytical thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large), finger-tippy with data, is comfortable with performance marketing & daily optimization across channels such as SEM, paid social, OLV, OTT, & digital display.
- Drive growth of the Peloton Tread business by deeply understanding consumer needs, mindsets toward fitness, & creative / channel strategies to unlock the next way of business growth.
- Deliver strategic & tactical briefs, & partner with key cross-functional leaders to develop, deploy, optimize & scale growth campaigns across TV & digital channels.
- Analyze performance, codify learnings, & scale to global teams & to other cardio teams earlier in their growth lifecycle.
- Partner with Regional Marketing Leads to translate global plans into local relevant execution
- Work closely with our in-house creative team & creative agency partners to bring to life compelling & effective communications.
- 6+ years of experience in a related role
- Bachelors Degree required
- Experience working in a Product Marketing environment & developing best-in-class marketing programs for world-class brands
- Experienced in managing TV & digital growth campaigns day-to-day. Someone who is equally excited about analyzing business performance data, building solutions to solve business & user needs, & creative storytelling.
- Ability to wear multiple hats - tactical planning, strategic execution, cross-functional relationship management, analytical & quant skills
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.