About the Role
The Sales Trainer works under the direction of the Senior Director of Product Marketing & will drive important initiatives to enable the global sales team & partner sales teams to communicate the value proposition of our product across all use cases. The Sales Trainer will partner with the internal sales organization & our revenue partner organizations to assess challenges & knowledge gaps, & identify opportunities to increase sales productivity through scalable & custom training initiatives, leveraging Product Marketing & Product Management counterparts.
The qualified candidate is an expert level facilitator & highly data driven, conducting skill gap analyses & using insights to build & evolve training strategy, & measure the efficacy of training programs as a part of a world class go-to-market
- Lead the development & delivery of sales training & certification programs including sales skills, sales processes (including Salesforce.com), & product training
- Serve as a trusted advisor & partner to revenue leadership & ensure training program alignment with function goals
- Develop & execute sales new hire onboarding, ongoing training & skill assessments leveraging eLearning, virtual, & in-person training methodologies
- Use a data driven approach to determine training program efficacy & evolution
- Leverage cross functional counterparts to help drive sales enablement & package the right value proposition linked to SecurityScorecards sales methodology
- Manage the delivery & packaging of content on marketing & sales technology platforms
Qualifications & Skills:
- 5+ years of experience developing & executing training programs for a sales audience
- Understanding of & strong interest in B2B SaaS software products & services
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Extensive experience with Martech tools like Salesforce, Highspot, Mindtickle, MS Sharepoint, Asana
- Experience in the MEDDIC sales methodology a plus
- Collaborative & team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels & departments
- Self-motivated & true passion for product marketing & cybersecurity
SecurityScorecard is revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry with our platform, data, & insights. Weve built a new category of enterprise software which enables companies to rate & understand the security risk of any company. Our customers span a variety of sectors & use cases, including compliance, cyber insurance, & vendor risk management. We are proud to be backed by Sequoia, Google Ventures, & Moody's.
SecurityScorecard is growing tremendously & targeting talent who can contribute to the next phase in our company's development. A successful Scorecarder exemplifies our S(CORE) values: Solutions Focused, Customer Centric, operate as One Team, Resilience & Embody #SecurityDNA. Your interest in making an impact in our organization & alignment with these values is as important as your skills.