The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, & create across thousands of communities.
The Machine Learning Infrastructure team at Reddit is a high impact team that owns the infrastructure that powers recommendations, content discovery, user & content quantification, while directly impacting other teams such as Growth, Ads, Feeds, & Core Machine Learning teams.
How You'll Have Impact:
As the 6th largest site on the internet, Reddit generates billions of events & terabytes of data in a day. You will own projects from ideation to production instead of being stuck making small incremental gains on enterprise systems. We are looking for the best & the brightest Machine Learning Infrastructure Engineers to join us in solving hard problems in order to enable products that millions of users will love, & ultimately bring community & belonging to Reddits users. We are a team of builders that value impact, personal growth, openness & kindness.
What Youll Do
You will be instrumental in architecting, implementing, & maintaining a state-of-the-art Machine Learning platform that powers Feeds Ranking, Content Understanding, Recommendations & much more. This includes, but is not limited to, model CI/CD, feature engineering pipelines, training pipelines, model monitoring & alerting. This role will be laser focused on developing core platform capabilities to support the rapidly growing use of Machine Learning techniques within Reddit. You will be in the unique position to revolutionize & enable personalized content discovery using Machine Learning techniques including Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, Recommendation Systems, Representation Learning & Computer Vision.
- Build & maintain Reddit's machine learning & feature engineering pipelines
- Build & maintain Reddits model management & CI/CD system
- Design & maintain streamlined model training & serving systems
- Expose capabilities that increase the velocity of model development & experimentation
- Partner in the development of a state-of-the-art ML platform that powers the next generation of Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, Recommendation Systems, Representation Learning & Computer Vision.
- 4+ years of experience developing infrastructure & platforms to power Machine Learning at scale
- 4+ years of software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages (e.g. Python, Java, Scala, Go, etc.).
- Experience with large-scale data pipelines & ML / AI techniques. Flink / MLflow / TensorFlow experience.
- Experience with Terraform & Puppet for infrastructure management & automation
- Experience with Kubernetes deployments & cluster management
- Entrepreneurial & self-directed, innovative, biased towards action in fast-paced environments.
- Able to take complete ownership of a feature or project.
- Able to communicate & discuss complex topics with technical & non-technical audiences