In this newly created role as Director Special Operations you will have the chance to form a new team, take on & lead high impact initiatives in Operations, while working closely with Senior Management in an established but thriving & growing environment. You will have an immediate impact on pressing topics in Operations whilst enjoying an outlook on strong career opportunities in an expanding company.
Start date: June 21
What youll do
- Work directly with our Senior Management team to lead innovation projects, focused on scaling our operations, expanding the customer offering & increasing the resilience of our Supply Chain, reporting directly into our COO
- Dive deep into different areas of our Supply Chain - e.g. Procurement, Product Development, Production, & Logistics - to improve decisions & processes.
- Implement data-driven solutions across our operations including in our distribution centers & own last mile
- Design & prototype systems & tools that will help our Operations teams manage capacity on an ongoing basis
- Lead continuous improvement projects throughout our data-driven Supply Chain
- Conduct analysis of our current strategies & identify new opportunities
- Build & manage a high performing Special Operations team that works directly with all Senior Operations Stakeholders on our key high-impact projects
- Manage projects across teams to enhance the growth of HelloFresh's overall business
- Identify, structure, & solve an array of complex problems using data
What youll bring
- 7+ years of senior leadership experience at a top tier management consulting firm, with a manufacturing company, or in a hands-on data-driven environment
- An exceptional academic record with a degree in Engineering, Business, Analytics or a related field
- Proven ability to effectively motivate, develop & manage a high performing team
- Track record of impactful cost-reduction & quality control initiatives in combination with a project management skill set
- Extremely strong analytical skills with a passion for using data to innovate effective solutions to address business needs.
- Excitement for working in a fast-paced start-up-like environment with a high level of ambiguity & change
- Willingness to travel
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning & development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse & vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub, Berlin, weve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Operations teams are located throughout the markets we are active in. We are a diverse group with a common focus, getting the best products to our customers, with the widest choice & the most flexibility. We are industry leaders in Production, Supply Chain, Procurement, Food Safety, Automation, & Data Analytics. HelloFresh is expanding rapidly & we are always scouting for top professionals to be part of this exciting growth in both our existing markets & brand portfolio, but also in new geographies & new brands. Join us & play a vital role in getting the best ingredients to our customers!
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart & soul of our diverse, fast-paced & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations & earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace & welcome diversity & we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply & will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer everyone is welcome at our table.