Looking to work for an awesome team? You've come to the right place! Our developers are a tight-knit group, & we are pushing for substantial product development as we are looking to double the team in Toronto in the next year. We value passion for quality, maintainable, & scalable code, and for building awesome products.
TouchBistro is looking for Senior iOS Developers to join our Development team at our Toronto office as we build out new features & scale our product. This 3-6 month contract role is 100% onsite & we are looking for individuals who will be able to hit the ground running with little guidance. You'll be working on POS system or payments platform to better serve our restaurant clients. You must be proficient with Swift & Obj-C.
- Design & build new iOS apps written in Swift
- Maintain & improve existing products
- Integrate with new & existing internal & external SDKs & APIs
- Communicate with the product team to design new features & provide updates on development progress
- Mentor Junior iOS developers
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 4+ years experience developing native iOS apps in a production setting
- Understanding of blocks, GCD, memory management, & Cocoa design patterns
- Understanding of UIKit, Core Data & SQLite
- Familiarity with various app architectures, like MVC, MVVM, etc.
- Understanding of networking & REST APIs
- Test driven development or unit testing experience (bonus: Quick & Nimble)
- Ability to work in a team & mentor other iOS Developers
- Payments experience is a strong benefit
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.