THIS IS BLUE APRON
Chefs around the world wear blue aprons when learning to cook, & for us it has become a symbol of lifelong learning. Our highly motivated group of food enthusiasts are inspired to work on complex business problems with creativity & passion always looking to learn something new. We take preparation seriously, embrace a spirit of excellence, & put in the extra effort in everything we do. We are thrilled to be part of our customers lives, cooking & creating experiences in their home kitchens.
WHO'S IN THE KITCHEN
We are looking for an Affiliate Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team.
WHATS ON THE MENU
- Acquire new customers via Blue Aprons affiliate marketing channels, meeting or beating volume & ROI targets.
- Manage projects/campaigns with cross functional teams, working closely to identify & achieve objectives/business goals
- Plan & successfully manage channel budget, registration forecasts & CPR targets, in partnership with integrated budget planning.
- Management of affiliate agency, in partnership with Director ensuring agency is consistently bringing new opportunities & publishers Co-management with Director of process improvement across teams
- Recommend process improvements to increase revenue targets.
- Monitor daily activity of managed channels to identify issues, areas of improvement, & opportunities for growth
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop creative assets & all other resources required for day-to-day operation of channels
Reporting + Analysis
- Monitor ad performance on a weekly basis, identifying actionable opportunities (targeting, optimization, creative direction, etc.) to improve performance at scale.
- Create weekly reports, monthly reports, end of campaign reports, & ad-hoc sentiment & performance reports surrounding key initiatives & tests.
- Update daily spend tracker & work with finance on all monthly & quarterly reconciliations
- Work with Director, Performance Marketing on understanding & implementing MTA findings into media approach
Campaign Execution + Optimization
- Working with Director Integrated Marketing & Product on Landing Page development & user flow
- Responsible for reviewing & approving all creative & scripts before going live
- Ensure best practices are implemented across affiliate ecosystem
- Analyze campaign performance data to drive continuous improvement & hypothesis-led testing of new concepts
- Create coupon codes, UTMs & oversee trafficking of all assets, including QA-ing
- Bachelors degree
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent mathematical, writing, verbal & communication skills with high degree of accuracy & attention to detail
- Organized, proactive & team-oriented
Blue Apron provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Blue Apron complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.