Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, & third-party risk, weve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
We are looking for an experienced & dedicated Human Resource Business Partner to drive people strategy including employee and manager development, engagement, retention and career progression.
You will work with all areas of the business, serving as a strategic consultant & Human Resources expert to help drive the delivery of our business objectives. You will act as a trusted Human Resources partner to management & employees & serve as a consultant to management on all human resource-related issues.
- Design & deliver targeted solutions with a high degree of focus on scale & growth, including strategic planning, visioning, talent assessment, change management & team building
- Proactively assess team, manager, organizational development needs, make recommendations, & implement appropriate solutions
- Provide strategic business partnership, thought partnership, & coaching to all levels of the organization
- Someone who loves working with people & making the connection between great talent & company success
- Able to work independently, multi-task & prioritize yourworkload
- Able to quickly shift priorities to meetdeadlines
- Able to effectively communicate, both verbal & written, with all levels of the organization
- Adaptable to change & thrive in a fast-pacedenvironment
- Highly organized
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years' experience in an HR Business Partner or equivalent role
- 7 + years of work experience in HR or related roles
- Demonstrates solid judgment & experience assessing risk relative to the business
- Effective communication & critical thinking skills
- Demonstrates empathy & experience driving inclusion work
- Demonstrates project management & change management experience
- Demonstrated experience learning & thriving in a constantly changing environment & to cultivate relationships
- across teams
- Experience using data to identify insights that drive action
- Experience helping global and/or matrixed organizations scale
- Demonstrated experience in influencing & strategically solve problems
- Consulting, coaching & facilitation skills
- HR Certification (PHR/SHRM) preferred
- Experience with applicant tracking systems & HRIS tools
- Experience in a tech start up setting
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse & inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice & expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.