Who we are & what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity & technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, & its brand & market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, & product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
More about our Communications Team
The Communications Team at Momentive reports directly to the CEO & consists of two teams: Internal Communications & External Communications / PR. The team is global by design, with team members across the United States & in Europe.
What we're looking for
Momentive is looking for a stellar writer & content manager to manage our intranet, hosted in Confluence. It will be your charter to ensure that the site architecture & content allows all people at Momentive to easily find the news & information they need as employees. In the new world of work, it has never been more important to connect employees (digitally).
Our intranet helps create an environment that empowers our employees to do meaningful work, & feel a strong sense of purpose & commitment to our overall vision. Through documenting processes & workflows, sharing & celebrating our wins, we connect our global offices.
While the intranet is your top priority, you will also contribute to other global communications programs, such as developing processes to communicate information employees using the right platforms. Your knack for research will help you find the right technology practices to support Internal Communications goals (on Slack, Outlook, Zoom & more). You'll be a resource for the department with your strong writing & expertise in content management.
- Oversee the content on our intranetwrite & govern internal help content to ensure accuracy, consistency, & findability for our global team.
- Ensure company news & events are discoverable & that the intranet exemplifies the Momentive brand.
- Be the resident expert on using Confluence effectivelyunderstand all the technical requirements, plugins, macros, & formatting tools available.
- Support other external & internal HR programs by architecting & writing content, & developing a strategy for ongoing governance.
- Research & deploy technical solutions to support internal events (leader & employee meetings on Zoom) & build community (Slack, the intranet).
- Manage the weekly internal newsletter
- Report into the Global Head of Internal Communications (based in Amsterdam)
- 3 or more years in project management, communications or HR role
- Writing & editing skills, in particular making text shorter, friendlier, & easier to understand
- Experience writing for the webpreferably in an agile Internet or tech environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity, problem-solving, managing multiple projects, & prioritization
- Work across multiple departments, offices & time zones
- Comfortable with wiki software & online publishing platforms
- Strong Atlassian (Confluence + JIRA) skills a plus!
- Experience with any Content Management System
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow & shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work & National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, & National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work & Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer & is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment & discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, & the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.