Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative e-commerce technologies in the world, & featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 8 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore & San Francisco) with 750+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We've been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to over 850+ employees globally, & raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021, the biggest total VC funding ever for a French start-up! This announcement garnered more than 350 media placements globally.
We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here as we are anticipating to hire 1,500+ positions globally within the next few years & are looking for talented people like you - unique, ambitious, & enthusiastic - to join us & help us continue to innovate & improve user experience. YOU keep us going & your creativity drives us to be a better company. Come join the #CSquad family!
As Head of Portfolio & Solutions Marketing working in the Product team, you will oversee the development & day-to-day operations of a world-class product & services portfolio & solutions marketing management function.
Reporting to the VP of Product Marketing & Strategy you will manage a team of product marketers supporting the portfolio & solution marketing of Contentsquare's products, services, & partner-related offerings.
You will lead, actively participate in, & be an expert on B2B SaaS-based portfolio & solutions marketing practice; & will be a senior member of Contentsquare working cohesively with team leads across the organization.
What You'll Do:
• Design, recruit, build & manage the strategic & day-to-day operations of a world-class globally distributed portfolio & solution marketing organization that PMMs crave to be a part of to develop their skills & grow their careers.
• Create a portfolio & solution marketing organization that is seen as an amazing partner by all partners (e.g. customers, sales, marketing, product marketing, product management, customers success etc...) & deeply values iteration & feedback from these partners.
• Develop & own positioning, messaging, content, & activities associated with Contententsquare's product, services, & partner portfolio & solution marketing.
• Reinforce our position as the recognized market leader by enabling the portfolio & solutions marketing team to create inspiring, compelling, & consistent positioning tied to our key differentiators & value drivers.
• Positively influence & impact professionals of all levels of seniority; both within Contentsquare, as well as its customers & partners.
• Build a portfolio & solution marketing team that collaborates extensively with & supports multiple teams across the organization including:
- Product marketing team by agreeing on positioning & content that synchronizes the messaging of all products & services to key market verticals & customer profiles.
- Services team by developing & agreeing messaging, positioning, packaging, pricing & content of services offerings.
- Partner team by developing & agreeing messaging, positioning, packaging, pricing & content of partner lead offerings.
- Sales, sales enablement & sales ops teams on the creation & evolution of our sales, positioning, messaging, content & activities for every product, from initial meeting to final close deck.
- Corporate marketing team in defining positioning, messaging, & supporting the creation & success of our marketing content & campaigns.
- Product management team across all phases of the product life cycle from discovery to growth.
- Analyst Relations to evangelize our point of view on the market for each product to the analyst community & to ensure we receive the highest possible ratings.
• Define, socialize & manage activities, processes & outputs that support Contentsquare's complete portfolio of products, services & partner offerings.
• Define, socialize & manage activities, processes & outputs that support Contentsquare's solutions for priority buyers, users & verticals.
• Frequent international travel
• 7+ years SaaS, solution & portfolio marketing experience supporting high value, complex, enterprise SaaS product-based sales.3+ years of successfully building & leading high-performing teams of individual product marketing contributors and/or managers.
• Track record of leading portfolio & solutions marketing strategy & programs for multiple products, markets, verticals & customer profiles for the same company.
• Excellence in all of the responsibilities listed above
• Experience with working for, & managing staff within a multi-cultural globally distributed technology company.
• Experience with working within a high-growth fast-paced technology company.
• Elite verbal, written, storytelling, & visual communication prowess - you will be asked to provide samples.
• BA or BS degree (MBA preferred).
What will make you stand out from the crowd:
• Product solution & portfolio marketing experience within a B2B SaaS based digital data, digital analytics & / or digital experience technology firm.
• Experience / knowledge online retail, online banking, technology sectors & their use of B2B SaaS offerings
• Experience / knowledge of how digital marketing, experience optimization, ecommerce, digital product management, digital technology teams use SaaS based B2B products.
• Good French, & / or any other European language