They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
We are looking for a Senior Workday Specialist to join our expanding HR team in New York. This position will play a central role in the creation of our HRIS roadmap, supporting the global implementation of Workday & subsequently manage all day-to-day operations & new projects for Workday integrations. We are a dynamic, global organization that is rapidly growing & expanding. The ability to build scalable processes, programs, & integrations that can grow with the business is key. The ideal candidate will be a Workday expert who is able to implement robust solutions & develop creative short-term fixes when required. Strong analytical & communication skills are a must. The ability to prioritize multiple projects & effectively partner & influence stakeholders to drive the business towards a better future is key.
What You'll Do...
- Serve as subject matter expert on all things Workday during global implementation process
- Support HRIS related initiatives from an Employee Life Cycle perspective, such as Onboarding, Workforce Management, Absence Management, Compensation, Payroll, Learning, Talent, Time Tracking, & Offboarding
- Create & facilitate Workday training for the organization & advise the HR team, managers, & employees on proper use of the system
- Analyze & troubleshoot Workday related issues through root-cause analysis & resolve.
- Provide support to internal users
- Perform ongoing reconciliations & audits of HR data to ensure data integrity
- Audit, create, & support mass EIB loads into Workday
- Develop high quality integrations that are scalable & global at their core
- Consider the impacts across all functional areas & all regions prior to making integration decisions
- Troubleshoot complex process, application & functional issues & lead these, in accordance with agreed service levels, through to resolution
- Design & operate processes & procedures in compliance with needed control frameworks, driving Data Integrity & Security initiatives while meeting business needs & global compliance requirements
You Should Have....
- 5+ years HRIS experience as an analyst or specialist with Workday required. You have experience configuring & supporting Workday in the following modules: HCM, Time Tracking & Absence Management, Payroll, Learning & Integrations.
- Advanced knowledge of Workday report writing, including vast understanding of all data sources & primary business objects required to support integrations. This includes expert knowledge & creation of calculated fields
- Strong systems analysis, design, & problem solving skills
- Experience working collaboratively as part of a global People Team
- HCM & Workday Integrations Certification (current or expired) is strongly preferred
- Must be highly organized with ability to support multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Possess excellent investigation & diagnostic skills
- Demonstrable ability to build sound relationships & clearly communicate expectations
- Experience working with diverse teams & influencing IT service management practices, as well as strategy, tactics & execution in your field of expertise
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Employee Health/Dental & Vision Insurance covered 100%
- Company subsidized Gympass on us, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch.
- Competitive PTO starting on Day 1
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth & career development...around the world
- An exciting & supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) & ambitious people from around the world!
- Paid Parental Leave
- Education Reimbursement
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.