Company Description|Job Description
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
Well hello you! Yes, you, with your solid background in qualitative research methods & yet a keen interest & familiarity with the quantitative world! We are looking for a UX Researcher to play a major role in the company. The position entails a high level of responsibility within the Product team & reports directly to the User Experience Officer.
Your contribution will have a significant impact on the satisfaction of hundreds of our happy customers. You will lead our user research by conducting usability research & user interviews with our users to define personas & customer journeys.
You will also work on Nexthink Engage, our product to get end-user feedback through targeted surveys, delivered right on the employees' desktops. You will ensure that our surveys have the best structure & wording to ensure great response rate & precision, & determine how other factors (e.g., cultural differences) may impact the results. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Research customer behaviors, expectations, & insights to improve the user experience
- Support designers & product teams with qualitative & quantitative data on user behavior
- Prepare & deliver compelling presentations & recommendations for improvements, & clearly communicate key learnings with business stakeholders at all levels
- Identify the best way to interact with employees to answer specific questions related to their digital experience, & write internal & external best practices
- Work with some of our clients to perform surveys of their employees
- Spend up to 30% of your time meeting customers & users
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Research
Your background & qualifications include:
- A degree in Experimental Psychology, Cognitive Science, Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, Anthropology, Sociology or a related discipline.
- A solid background in qualitative research methods
- Fluency with quantitative research methods
- Experience creating personas & customer journeys
- Capacity to summarize your thinking in clear & concise writing
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), French is a big plus
- Ability to travel up to 30%
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.