Company Description|Job Description
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
This growing team is focused on exponentially scaling the enterprise marketing pipeline to enable the business development & field sales force to execute on the revenue growth plan for the company. The demand generation team are a group of team members that focuses on building pipeline through channel partners. We are a fun filled, highly motivated & successful team.
Tradeshift is looking for a seasoned Demand Generation Managerwhowill wear many hats & have an incredible impact on driving & shaping our team, product, & business. The Demand Generation Managerwill work closely with our sales, marketing ops, & broader marketing team to achieve pipeline & revenue goals, execute campaigns against our core buyer segments, increase market awareness, generate demand, & accelerate pipeline & sales growth across multiple marketing channels.
What a day is like:
- Work closely with content & design teams as well as campaign managers to execute on fully integrated marketing programs
- Write promotional email copy & work with the content team to ensure compliance with brand standards
- Build & deploy email & webinar programs in Marketo & ensure leads are properly routed to sales
- Work with Digital to help build & deploy PPC & SEM campaigns to acquire net new leads
- Be our data expert! Leverage Marketo, Google Analytics & Salesforce to report on marketing KPIs & program success
- Develop & execute GTM plans for Tradeshift's product suite & project manage those campaigns to completion
- Manage & report on program spend & ROI
- Liaise with 3rd partner vendors to acquire data, build content syndication programs & drive qualified pipeline for the BDM & Field Sales Teams.
You're perfect for this role if you:
You have3-5 years experience in B2B Marketing as well as expertise in marketing automation tools such as Marketo, BrightTalk & Salesforce.
You also have:
- Bachelor's Degree w/ Major in Business Administration or Marketing Preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with product, PR, design, & sales team
- Demonstrated ability to successfully run cross channel marketing
- Strong analytical skills,executing end-to-end quantitative & qualitative research & effectively identifying & interpreting key findings
- Excellent knowledge of online & offline marketing channels
- Self-starter & ability to build programs from scratch
- Experience managing agencies is a plus
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, & visual
At our Headquarters in San Francisco, you'll be surrounded by the best & brightest in the industry. Your colleagues are wicked smart & some of the kindest & nicest people around. We're never assholes. You'll be given the opportunity to do creative problem solving for issues that actually matter, & have a real impact on the projects you are driving.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, & guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride & passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong matchin the middle of the work day, & then you'll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
Tradeshifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy & the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions & feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, & guts.
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours & vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries & snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental & vision benefits
- Life, short & long-term disability insurance
- Wellness & volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings & much more!
This is a full-time role based in our downtown San Francisco office.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.