As part of a high-performance, fast-moving, & collaborative GTM Operations team, your role will encompass all aspects of running a successful sales & GTM organization, which includes planning, growth strategy sales forecasting, business operations, & data evaluation
- Evaluate ongoing business performance against growth targets to support daily operations
- Define, design, & interpret key performance metrics to deliver insights & recommendations
- Support extensive GTM planning process & strategic initiatives through capacity planning, productivity review, market segmentation, territory carving, & quota/incentive plan design, execution, & on-going assessment
- Own analytics & modeling to drive decision making for Incentive Compensation plan changes, sales contests, & performance metrics to ensure alignment with company objectives
- Regularly interact with all levels of management to address complex compensation issues & developing & implementing effective solutions
- Evaluate commission plans & processes & initiate changes to increase efficiency & reduce costs of administration
- Support ongoing maintenance of Xactly Incent, set up compensation plans & credit mapping rules for all sales associates in incentive tool
- Assist with monthly & quarterly analyses to measure compensation plan performance including variance to budget, correlation between result & payouts by individual contributor & manager
- Track compensation plan results & analyze sales compensation plan effectiveness in achieving business goals/strategy
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- Ideally 5+ years of work experience in Sales Compensation
- Must be highly proficient in Google G-Suite / Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Salesforce & technically savvy for other data systems
- Strong process development & writing experience
- Demonstrated project management capabilities & experience with the administration of high-performance sales team compensation plans
- Experience with Xactly Incent
- Must be highly motivated, quick thinker & learner & can work independently as well as part of a team
- Organized, detail oriented & methodical
- Ability to grow & think outside the box
- Willingness to jump in & assist in other projects
Appian embraces diversity & equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, & skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Appian helps organizations build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, & data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources & improve business results. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers & throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth & opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate & our employees are to thank for Appians success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.