ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in Georgia, New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Compliance Associate will be responsible for the coordination, development & embedding of FOX Bet/PokerStars compliance framework within New Jersey, ensuring policies, processes & procedures are correctly implemented & followed in order to demonstrate regulatory compliance. The successful candidate will have experience working in a compliance / legal / audit environment dealing with various & complex regulatory regimes. Experience gained in a large organization & the ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels, both internally & externally will be a distinct advantage.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Undertake full operational compliance review of applicable regulations (non-technical) obtaining evidence of compliance ensuring that they are in line with Group policy, working with the business on any areas of noncompliance & generating regular & routine reports on the same to Group Management;
- Maintain the groups compliance monitoring program in New Jersey, ensuring compliance issues raised are dealt with in a timely fashion
- Coordinate NJ compliance in relation to products, strategies & operational processes & procedures, working with stakeholders & management
- Undertake Ad hoc projects as determined by Group Management & assist with regulator issues & queries as applicable.
- Coordinate any law enforcement or other investigative authority requests in accordance with internal processes & procedures;
What were looking for in our next teammate
Excellent standard of education (minimum 4 year college/university degree level with good results or in exceptional circumstances a professional qualification such as accountancy or internal audit may be considered);
- Must be fluent in English & have excellent communication skills, both written & verbal;
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a compliance / regulatory / auditing function, preferably in an online environment in the US;
- Experience conducting investigations & / or auditing using computer systems
- Experience in dealing with US regulators & / or police authorities;
- Experience in compiling information for regulatory returns;
- Excellent customer service skills & strong attention to detail.
- Good presentation / training skills;
- Well organised, able to plan & prioritise work schedules & individual tasks;
- Motivated, hardworking, able to manage self & others tasks to meet required deadlines;
- Able to confidently communicate with staff at all levels;
- Flexible & adaptable approach to work; and
- Prepared to undertake international travel when & where needed
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.