Feather is redefining furniture rental for city living & helping people feel at home no matter where they live or how long they plan on staying. By giving people smarter options, Feather is able to keep more furniture in homes & out of landfills.
Feather is hiring a Senior Product Manager to help to define our product strategy for our internal logistics platform. You'll be instrumental in developing our product vision across the organization & closely partner with Engineering, Design, Marketing, Logistics, & CX to ideate, prioritize, build, & deliver best-in-class digital experiences.
What youll do:
- Lead the ideation, development, & launch product across logistics, supply chain, & operation management, helping drive the engine & software we use to operate our company
- Work with the Chief Product Officer & Engineering leadership to craft product vision & strategy
- Build & optimize the product roadmap
- Partner with Design, Engineering, Marketing, Merchandising, CX, Logistics, Merchandising, & Finance to grow the business & create best in class mission-critical operational software
- Develop, analyze, & iterate key metrics that drive business goals
What you have:
- An eagerness to join a fast-paced, growing, & evolving environment.
- 4+ years of product development experience in an early to mid stage startup environment
- Ability to switch rapidly between strategy & execution headspace
- Proven track record developing supply chain & logistics software
- Ideally, have experience building non-customer-facing tools
- Technical aptitude - youre comfortable working with a very technical product & engineering teams
What you'll get when joining Feather:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, vision, dental, & life insurance
- Access to 401(k) & commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Sponsored lunches & unlimited office snacks
- Monthly in-office massages, team events, & a monthly wellness stipend
- A 50% discount on your own Feather subscription
- The latest hardware to get the job done