As a Strategist, you bring key strategic guidance to multidisciplinary teams. Youre not fazed effectively communicating your findings to varying audiencesfrom creative to technical team members. And you have an intimate understanding of your client, their competitors, & key industry trends relating to their business. This allows you to develop customer insights, help define brand, business, & customer requirements, & ensure the impact of our work is measured throughout the project. Youre a rock star in at least two strategy disciplinesbusiness analysis, qualitative consumer research, & web analyticsbut well welcome your balanced working knowledge of all. Most importantly, you live & breathe insightsabout a clients business, their competitors, & their customers.
*This role is open to candidates in Alberta & British Columbia.
- Work with clients to identify specific problems & challenges on a given project.
- Identify opportunities & define requirements for business analysis, qualitative consumer research, & web analytics tasks.
- Become the authority on our clients business sector, & provide key information & perspective on the clients strategic direction in relation to its competitors.
- Plan, execute, & coordinate pertinent research & analysis.
- Analyze & present the results to clients & project teams.
- Define lifecycle measurement strategies to derive key insights for website strategy development & optimization.
- Develop studies & implement market research services in sector, industry, & competitive analyses; benchmarking existing solutions against competitors; & consumer research & insight.
- Assist in the design & facilitation of qualitative consumer research (ie. usability testing, focus groups, field study), requirements gathering sessions & stakeholder interviews.
- Provide thought leadership in site measurement, research, & usability & propose approaches that improve our clients' economics & customer management capabilities.
- Extend client relationships by helping clients define their needs & potential solutions & convince them of the value of I&P research & measurement services to their business.
- Integrate strategy services & activities into a broader continuous improvement process internally.
- 5+ years of related experience in account planning, business analysis, qualitative research, quantitative research, web analytics, or metric analysis.
- 2 years agency / consulting & Internet-related business experiences.
- Experience developing proposals & presentations for clients.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex subject matter verbally & written.
- Demonstrated ability in the marketing research & sciences areas to establish & analyze complex research studies.
- Teamwork & collaboration-oriented mindset.
- Detail & results orientation.
- Flexibility & ability to multi-task.
- A commitment to learning.