RAPP New York is looking for a VP, Technology Director to join our award-winning Technology team.
WHO WE ARE:
We think too much marketing isnt us. Its mass markets, not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas & ambitions. Its one size fits all, & its dull.
When it comes to individuals, were fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalizations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individuals needs, beliefs, behaviors, & aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients & their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity & individual difference are valued & leveraged to achieve the agencys vision. And most importantly, we value every individuals wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT:
At RAPP, we are fiercely focused on the individual & how we can create value from every individuals experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer-centric consulting, creativity that inspires action & customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what is needed. And our award-winning technologists & creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicoms Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, & data & marketing scientists across 40 global markets.
As VP, Technology, you will interface with our clients to understand their business problems & recommend MarTech solutions that meet their needs. You will be expected to provide high level functional & technical solutions that allow implementation of interactive, data-driven marketing workflows & present these solutions to the clients & business stakeholders. You will assist with intake of new functional capability requirements while working closely with our Engineering Leads to get the associated MarTech solutions implemented.
- Interface with Clients & business stakeholders to understand their marketing needs & functional requirements that they need addressed
- Propose Marketing/Technical Solutions to business problems & seek alignment for Technical Delivery
- Conduct analysis of Clients existing MarTech Architecture, identify gaps & propose a strategic roadmap of application/workflow/tool changes that address these gaps
- Recommend Cross channel Campaign journeys, User Interfaces & Touchpoints that support clients marketing activities
- Assist with analysis of marketing data & recommend data integration into Campaign & Analytics Management Systems
- Recommend Automatic Campaign Decisioning based on Data Analytics/AI/ML workflows
- Lead Configuration/Customization initiatives for Marketing tools like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaigns etc.
- Analyze Non-Functional requirements that the system should support & make sure that these are implemented as part of the technical solution.
- Assist Product Managers & Business Analysts in breaking down work into executable technical scope, & help plan these for a successful production implementation
- Work closely with Engineering Leads in getting projects executed & implemented
- Manage Work Assignments for people reporting to you & provide Career Management support
- 12+ years of IT experience, with 5+ years working in Marketing Technology space
- Demonstrated experience of working with Marketing tools like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaigns etc.
- Experience with Configuration & Deployment of Email/SMS Marketing Campaigns & implementing Data Driven Decisioning Workflows.
- Strong experience in Technical/Functional design & Solutions Architecture
- Experience with the design of UI applications (web & mobile)
- Experience with management of CMS/DAM solutions
- Familiarity with any Cloud Platforms from AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience with Data Analytics & mapping it to Campaigns
- Fully Client facing & willing to problem solve with the Clients, & internal teams
- Capable of leading & running effective technical work-sessions with Clients
- Solutions-oriented, Collaborative, & with great people skills.
- Detail oriented, organized, & with ability to meet deadlines while working several projects simultaneously
- A self-driven individual with the capability & spirit to build/manage a team
RAPP provides a competitive salary & comprehensive benefits plan. Benefits for this role include health/vision/dental insurance, 401(k), stock options, Healthcare & Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts, vacation, sick, & personal days & positive activism days, paid parental leave & disability benefits. For more information regarding Omnicom benefits, please visit www.omnicombenefits.com. A reasonable estimate of the salary for this role, at the time of posting, is $175,000-$210,000. This range is specific to NYC & multiple factors are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to: skill set, experience & training, certifications; etc. This is an exempt position. If your requirements fall outside of this range, you are still welcome to apply.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.