Squarespace is looking for an experienced engineer to join the newly formed test engineering group. We believe testing is a first-class concern, & aim to provide simple systems & tools that engineers can use to build confidence in their work throughout the development lifecycle. You will play a meaningful role to establish the testing landscape at Unfold in partnership with the engineering teams. You will report to the Engineering Manager out of our Dublin, Ireland office.
At this time, all Squarespace employees are working remotely until June 2021. We are monitoring the status of COVID-19 to determine if & when it is safe to return to our offices.
- Partner with Unfold mobile engineering teams to grow the platform on which our tests run
- Build a stable, repeatable environment where tests will run during development & deployment
- Evolve our existing suite of tools for testing the layers of a mobile, web & backend applications
- Work with partners throughout engineering to build new tools to address pain points or capability gaps & integrate testing more tightly into the development & deployment workflow
- 5+ years experience building developer productivity tools focused on testing & test automation
- Deep familiarity with the testing domain, & a grasp of testing fundamentals
- Experience working in a continuous delivery environment, & creating processes to support such a workflow
- A passion for mentoring engineers, & a desire to help level up those around you
- Experience with mobile test tools Espresso and/or XCUITest
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.